Intuition

(I know it didn't start off well, but I promise you it gets better. Like always hopefully)

"So what do you think of April?", Maya asks, lounging around on the seat thing. "She cool, I guess. Creepy how she knew everything about us though", Boomer says. I nod in agreement.

"They way she spoke to me just...god, it gives me chills...", I shudder.

"Well, we can't assume. Maybe she was just trying to make a good first impression", Ky shrugs. "I agree, Chris Hemsworth", I say, smirking at him.

Ky blushes again and pouts. "We have no similarities!"

"You sure?", Maya asks.

He holds up a finger and looks like he wants to say something but just keeps shut. Then, he groans and storms off to his room.

I giggle a little and Boomer taps me on my shoulder. "Wanna continue?", he asks.

I nod and the two of us rush outside excitedly. We continue to fight each other and April catches us. "Are you two training?", she asks. I pull my blindfold up and say, "yeah we are"

I get smacked in the head by Boomer's attack and I glare at him. He shrugs and asks April if she wanted to join. "Sure! You two against just me. Let's do this! Don't hold back~"

I hand her the blindfold and tie it around her tightly.

I lightly graze her shoulder as I walked by and my eyes widen. Did I just see orange sparks? Or am I winded from his attack?

I glance back at her and she smiles, holding her thumb up. Boomer and I exchange glances and we begin attacking. I use my waterbending so I could practice as Boomer uses his Kairu attacks.

I fired ice shards at her and Boomer kept hitting her with Froztok's Ice Cannon. She dodged them all easily. She must have some instincts.

"Come on. You two are going easy on me! Go all out! I can take it!", she yells.

I growl and we attack her with all our might. She dodges anyway but almost gets hit several times. Can she sense Kairu like Maya? But what about waterbending? Can she hear the ice dart across the sky? 

This annoys me for some reason.

All of a sudden, I lose control and just hit her with Tidal Force. She falls on her back and Boomer says, "what was that? You can't do something like that!"

"She said go all out", I shrug. Wait that wasn't me...did God Me notice something?

Boomer helps her up and I try to talk to Goddess Kahura. "What was that all about?", I ask her through my thoughts.

"I don't trust her", she replies.

"You can't be sure. She's Boddai's sister, she can't be that bad."

"What about the sparks?"

"I must've been winded. I know that you're being paranoid."

"You don't understand! Agh! Wait here"

"Whatever"

I sigh and walk over to April. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I lose control and-"

"It's okay. Not the first time I've dealt with this", she laughs. Excuse me? Did she fight other people before too?

"Guys! Hey!", Maya yells suddenly, rushing outside the X-Scaper. "We've got another mission in Cambodia!"

"Really?", April says, excited. She clasps her hand together and closes her eyes. "Man, generally I'd hate it if Boddai was right but I'm so glad! I get so much action the first day itself like he said. Ehehe~ I don't think I'll be bored here~"