tmnt P.O.V

Leo's P.O.V

I too was listening to the entire conversation. Brothers think alike. It had the results I had hoped for. Hopefully this wouldn't turn out the same as with karai.... took me forever to forget about her. I changed the channel and something strange came on the T.V. I saw pinkie pie. Dancing. Having some sort of contest with a yellow goofball. I changed the channel hoping that was just my imagination. That was gonna be hard to forget...

I got up. I had some free time, writer was alone looking at her reflection, why not?

"You alright?" Writer jumped.

"Oh it's just you." She settled back down. She just stared at her reflection in deep thought. I sat down, thinking about what to say.

"How much did you hear." She lifted her gaze.

"Wha-?"

"I know you were listening. You heard every. Single. Word."

"How do you do that..."

"Body language. My sister does the same thing when she hears me having a conversation she shouldn't have been hearing."

"I... well.... er... um...." I tried to spit it out.

"Just say it." She looked back down at the water.

"Say what?" I laughed nervously

"That I'm too unstable. That I'm a pony. That we belong in our own worlds." That wasn't the response I expected.

"No no you got it all wrong!"

"What?" She looked up surprised.

" er... uh what I mean.... Is um...." I started stuttering. She was looking straight into my eyes, I couldn't talk, I couldn't even think. She shook her head.

"Hopeless..." She smiled.

"I wouldn't say I'm hopeless...." for the first time I noticed she was blushing. I didn't notice till it got so dark that it stood out like a white dot on a black circle. She calmly put a wing over my mouth.

"Message received." Ad she walked off.