tmnt POV

Mikey' s P.O.V

I led pinkie to April's. April probably wouldn't mind if we just made a few cupcakes. They sounded good. Pinkie was bouncing along happily.

"I love cupcakes. Especially chocolate cupcakes. But then strawberry cupcakes are good too. What's your favorite cupcake?" She chatted on.

"I've never had a cupcake. But you make them sound SO GOOD! April HAS to have some sort of cupcake making stuff!" I tried to Imagine how good they could be. Pinkie pie kept talking. Eventually we got to April's. I tapped on her window and waited. Pinkie, who I bad to give a piggy back ride up, was trying her best not to jump. I could tell cause she was shaking.

"Mikey?" April said as she opened the window.

"April can we make CUPCAKES!!??" Pinkie asked.

"Sure?" She opened the window a little more and I let pinkie jump off my back into the room.

"Let me just go to the kitchen.... Pinkie want to come?" April invited. Probably didn't want me touching everything. As usual....

"Yes!!" Pinkie bounced out the door. I stayed and looked out the window. I was beyond bored. I heard the door open. Pinkie came in with a April.

"Pinkie your mane!" I shouted. Her mane was straight. Her blue eyes looked angry and sad.

"April you broke pinkie!"

"I didn't mean to!" April handed me a cupcake.

"Let's go Mikey........ know what? I don't need you I can get down by myself...." She jumped out the window.

"How could this happen dude!" I panicked.

"I just started talking about how she'll have to leave at some point and her mane basically deflated!" April bit into her cupcake thoughtfully. I ran after pinkie. I was going to tell her how I feel. I can't do that when she's all.... What was that big word donnie taught me? Depressed?