tmnt P.O.V

Donnie' s P.O.V

"Ok so you can teleport to Illinois. Can you teleport other things?" I asked twilight. We had been trying to find a way to get her home.

"Let me try....." She took my pencil and started focusing. The pencil disappeared and I looked on my laptop to see where it went.

"Well it's not in the USA. That's a large improvement."I encouraged

"I'm starting to think we're stuck. Magic doesn't work as well here, how can I build it up to where I can make a portal?"twilight Sat down.

"Your a princess right?"

"Right..."

"Doesn't your uhh... kingdom... need you?"

"Your right. I have to keep trying." Twilight teleported the pencil back.

"Try performing a simple spell. One you couldn't do before." She thought for a moment. She started focusing.

"TWILIGHT!!!!!!!" I heard writer's yell. She stomped into the lab with a moustache.

"Oops." Twilight chuckled and made it disappear.

"Number 25 eh? Well keep it away from me. I never liked magic..." She shuddered and walked back out.

"Ok so you can make moustaches. Anything less cheesy?" I made a small line on a chart.

"No. I'm going to go talk to writer. She never liked magic, gives her the creeps." She trotted off. If the ponies couldn't get home, then what? Would they have to live down here for rest of there lives? That would be a sad ending. Maybe not for Writer, but for rest of them. Twilight mentioned she had a big brother, she must miss him like crazy.

"Stay calm Donnie.... You' 'll find a way."