pony P.O.V (find the refrences)

Writer's P.O.V

I sat on the pipes. i call them my thinking place. How could Leo like someone so... cruel?

"Hey writer you alright?" Twilight flew up and sat on the pipes.

"no. keep your voice down..." I really needed to find a place where turtles wont eavesdrop.

"sorry... whats wrong..?" she whispered.

"Me and Leo saw a human... a human he knew... a human he liked..."

"Did you get ALL the facts?" Twilight raised her eyebrow.

"He admitted to it twilight. how can i trust him...." I knew it was no use moaning but i couldn't help it.

"Writer. I have seen you pin down some tough ponies. I've seen you defend you little sister. I've seen you fight DRAGONS. Are you going to let a HUMAN get you down?" Twilight said disbelieving.

"When you put it like that... Yes."

"Come on writer, it's not complicated. He had a crush, he got over it. He likes YOU." Twilight raised her voice.

"Twilight SHHHH." I cringed as I saw Leo look up.

"For the sake of celestia writer! Your sounding like fluttershy." Twilight was just being annoying now.

"Hush. Up. Just hush. Up." I clenched my teeth. I saw an idea form in twilight' s mind.

"You can't hide forever writer."

"I can, I will."

" No you can't. No you won't." By this time rainbow dash, pinkie pie, and Leo were staring. I unfolded my wings and flew down into the sewers. I didnt know where i was going, yet i didnt care. eventually i just started galloping. My hooves led me to the dead end. I started writing out my frustrations.

"writer..." Leo stood at the entrance. i gnored him and kept writing. "writer, you have all the right reasons to be mad...... but karai means nothing. she's my enemy. only my enemy. you have nothing to fear." Leo came and sat down behind me.

"i exploded.... im just afraid.... to get hurt..." I closed my eyes.

"your not meant to be alone writer. Nopony or nobody is their own island. please... tell me why your being this way..." Leo put his hand on my shoulder. I sighed and started to retell my aweful memories.

"My father had been banished tot he everfree forest because he stood up to princess celestia... Nopony believed that celestia was evil except him and me...i was only a filly and my sister Sonic step, had just been born... I started publishing my books to make money, i earned my cutiemark, and my mom had to get a job. I had a friend during those times named Rafiki, one day he just stopped coming... never said goodbye, never left a note... I was hurt... I had gotton used to life.... i put up a small wall around myself. I started taking care of Sonic step when mother was at work, that meant taking ehr to the library, and no more school for me. One day my mother had to go to Manehattan for a few days..... the train wrecked.... I put a walla round myself after that.... i rarely made friends, from fear they would leave me... it was only me and my sister. By the time i was 15, i was cut off from the world. i owned a book shop and i sold books. when i got costumers, i got them what they needed, i never talked, i never cared. I made friends with twilight because she bought a book from me. I still keep a wall up.... If i get hurt, at least i'll never have to go through it again...." I finished. i ahdnt relized it, but my paper was now soaked with tears.

"Writer.... i will never hurt you... not on purpose...." Leo scooted closer and hugged me. He wont hurt me.... we'll have to see about that...