Y/n and Her Cat, Goldie

Y/n woke up sleepy. She had spent all night talking, not just to Alfred and his family, but texting way past her bedtime.

Raine and Karma were shocked at how Y/n had a guy falling for her so quickly.

Raine: we knew u were awesome and hot asf but like?? im high-key jelly rn

Karma: and he flirty??? 😏😏 damn, get it girlie

Y/n: aww y'all 🤧🤧 he's just tryna get in my pants

Raine: when was the last time u wore pants tho🤔🤔

Y/n: lmao good point 💀

Raine: i think u should hang out w/him sum more. get a Lil sum here and there

Karma: yeah I wanna see him. gotta make sure my girlie is dating someone worth dating.

Y/n: well with his personality, he's... Special, I guess he's ok-looking. I mean he's got blue eyes and blond hair. And he's pretty tall.

Raine: well fuck me running! you need to sleep and make sure to hang out w/that cutie!! And remember pics!

Y/n: kk, GN 💖

Karma: gn 🖤

Raine: GN bby 💙

The next day, she woke up and got ready. It would be time to start unpacking.

Dressed in a pastel pink tee and a black tennis skirt, she sighed. A long day of work laid ahead of her. Looking down at her bunny slippers, she tried not to think about it too much.

She looked for Goldie, but she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she was still outside, exploring the whole place.

There was a knock at the door. Y/n went to answer, and in all his glory stood the smiling blond, dressed in a crisp white button-up long sleeve and black shorts.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hey, Alfred. What's up?"

Alfred shrugged, leaning up against the doorway frame. "Just wanted to check you out again." He winked. "You know, the date we were supposed to have."

"Right. We did tell Seamus that you made it through the bet..." Y/n trailed off.

Her father walked down the hallway and spotted Alfred. "Aye Alfred! How's it going?"

"Hello Mr. L/n. How are you doing?"

He laughed and shook Alfred's hand. "Great, my boy. What about you?"

"Doing well. I hope you had fun last night."

Mr. L/n nodded. "I sure did. Make sure to tell your father that his homemade BBQ sauce is amazing."

"Will do, sir."

"What brings you here anyway?"

"I wondered if you needed help unpacking."

Y/n's father nodded. "Really? Come on in, and I'll make you all some breakfast if you haven't already."

"You don't have to sir-"

"Did you eat?"

Alfred shook his head. "No, sir."

"Then you have no right to say no in this house." He smiled.

Y/n giggled. "You're too nice."

"Well I'm an old man, I need to give back. Anyways, see you all in twenty minutes." He said before heading to the kitchen.