The Piece of Paper: Chapter 8: The End

Ara's P.O.V

2 years after.

Hay. In the past 2 years. There were a lot of things that were changed. Included my status.

"Bae!" - Thomas

Yes, you read it right. Thomas call me Bae. Because Thomas and I are officially together. He court me for almost 8 months. And of course, I say yes in the 16 of August. 16 because of it's Jersey number, August because of my Jersey number.

"Bae?" - Thomas

"Sorry Bae" - I answered "What is that?"

"Take a look at this Mag." - Thomas

"Oh! UAAP Magazine, our first magazine that revealed our relationship. It is out of the market?"

"Yes" - Thomas

The magazine theme is PIECE OF PAPER. This is inspired by our relationship story. It is about how Ms. Paper Girl meets Mr. Stat Genius.

Wondering why they'd know the Paper Girl and Stat Genius story? It is because of the Royal Couple, Jeron and Mika. Yes. I just found out that Jeron and Mika already know everything before Thomas confessed. As in all! And they's tell it in the UAAP magazine staff, that's why, they want us to be part of their Magazine that's entitled as PIECE OF PAPER.

Until now, Thomas and I are still together. We become strong to all the problems we have to face. Problems and struggle in our relationship keep us strong and gave us trust for each other. Because of the PIECE OF PAPER, we found each other.

Thomas' P.O.V

I never though that I found my forever. First, I was just think of my career in basketball, but now, I know that's basketball is no longer my 1st priority, I have a beautiful girlfriend, or I just can say a Bully girlfriend. Hehehehehehe, just kidding. I love her so much. I love the way she dressed, the way she walk, and I love the whole characteristics and the whole ARA GALANG. Because now, Ara Galang is the only reason why i'm keep smiling. Without her, I'm become down. She gave me a reason to keep fighting in our relationship that others tried to cut it. She's the ONLY ONE for me and NO ONE can replace her in my heart. Because of the PIECE OF PAPER, i found my forever and endless love.

Sorry kung medyo bitin.

Actually project ko ito, pero napasa ko na kaya pwede ng i-publish.

Credit to: @Jaycsss183

Jayckie Thank you :)