The Piece of Paper: Chapter 7: The secret Revealed

Ara's P.O.V

Natigil yung pag-iisip ko ng may maramdaman akong tao sa likod ko. Err ang creepy! Pero hindi naman to multo siguro. Nilakasan ko loob ko tas tumingin ako sa likuran ko. Pagka lingon ko..

"Th-Thomas??" Ou si Thomas nga! As in Thomas Torres. Ang ultimate crush ko! WAAAHH I DIE. Jk Hahaha! Pero teka. Bat parang gulat na gulat rin sya? Do I look like a ghost? Huhu.

"So-sorry." Oh? Why he's apologizing?

"Huh? Bat ka nagsosorry? Wala naman akong natatandaan na may nagawa kang kasalanan sakin eh."

Okay. He's trying to hide his laugh. Such a cutie! "Sorry I thought nagulat kita."

"Ah. Just a bit. I thought kasi it was a ghost or something scary! But good thing it was just you." Why so talkative Ara? My goodness.

"Ahahaha. You're scared at ghost huh!" And now he's teasing me. Fine.

"Whatever! By the way, why you here?" Ou nga bat pala nadito sya?

"Ahm. Ahh- nothing! Just wanna be here *whispers* beside you." - Thomas.

"What? Did just said beside you?" I think I heard something! "Huh? No. I didn't say anything." okay. He might not said anything -.- Assumera ka talaga Ara.

"Oh sorry! Forgive me about that. I might being assuming! Haha." Truth hurts. Awts! Haha.

"Hey not that-" No need to explain Thom. You dont have to. "No. Its okay."

Awkward Silence ...

"Wanna know the reason why I'm here?" What? "I'm here because of you." WHAT DID HE JUST SAID?

"Wh-what?" Oh no. Stop stuttering Ara!

"I hope that its not new to you that I'm idolizing you." Seriouly Thomas?

"Yeah. I knew it already because of the interview thingy during our game. Right?" I feel something on this conversation.

"Yes. Ara?" I look at him. My gosh! He is so cute and handsome! "Yes Thom?"

"I want to confess something to you.." He really look like a Highschool student that gonna tell his girlfriend, he did something wrong. Haha!

"Confess? Why? And what? You're going to confess something to me? Do I look like a priest?" Okay Ara. F U N N Y!

"Funny Ars. Funny!" Nang asar pa ang loko. "Ito naman! Im just trying to make this conversation not so serious." He is so serious! Really. But he just stare at me with his very sincere eyes. My goodness! I kennat.

"Okay. Kidding aside! What is it?" Seriously my heart beats so fast!

"Ars. I hope that you wont get angry to me nor avoid me after this." What is he talking about?

"Huh? Why?" Okay. I really cant understand him. "Okay. I will let you speak. Tell me whatever you wanna tell me. Confess anything or everything that you like! Promise. Im just here, sitting and with my ears wide open listening to you. Game?"

"Are you sure? And promise me also that you wont avoid me after all of this. Please Ars." - Thomas.

"I Promise." And he flashes his very sweet smile :) My gosh Thomas! Im fallin deeper to you. But I know that i dont have any chances to him! Asa pa ko that he will like me. Hay!

"Thanks Ars. Okay. Here it goes.. Rookie Year palang I have this wierd feelings na for you. That time, I dont know what is it. But as the time goes by and we're getting matured literally. I found out what's that weird feelings I hardly felf for you."

"Thomas ..." The only word I could say. I Think Im getting him.

"2 months ago, I accidentally hit by a girl who was in a hurry. I did not even saw her face. And there's this weird feeling hits me again. I dont know why! As I started walking, i noticed something. It was a notebook full of many Math problem solving, quizzes and etc. I picked it up and kept it. I tell to myself that it might be owned by that girl hitted me." Wait. That was me! Sucks.

"And this scenario is the best scene happened to me. Wanna know what is it?" He look at me with a very sincere eyes. I just nodded. "It was the time that I had picked up a piece of paper. That piece of paper is not just ordinary because it gave a hope and changed my life. I know that you're starting to get what im referring for." Oh no. Srsly? No joke as in? So ..

"Yeah. It was me! I was the one answering."

"Yeah. It was me all along! I was the one picking up your piece of paper. I was the one answering it. I was your textmate. And I am the one you've been calling the STAT GENIUS." After he said all of those, he bows his head like a cute shy little boy.

Whoah! I don't know what to say. Honestly, Im not mad. I'm happy actually because I fall inlove not in the wrong person. But it still hurts when reality strikes me that this guy infront of me would never fall inlove with me.

"Ars?" I wanna cry. I just look at him and trying to read what's on his eyes. It really hurts knowing that the person you love, doesn't love you back. "Y-yes?" I respond.

"I still have one last confession." One last confession? "Thomas.. Its getting late. I have to go. " Now. My tears starting to fall.

"Ara, wait! Listen to me first. Please!" Di ko sya pinansin. Tuloy tuloy pa rin ako sa paglakad. "Ara!" He reached me and now we're facing each other. "Ara. Why you dont wanna listen to me? Aren't you happy that I am Stat Genius?"

"To be honest Thom? I am. Im so happy that you're the one that helped me a lot. But I cant help myself! Im still getting hurt. Thomas I love you and it really hurts me thinking that you doesn't love me back."

"And who told you that?" - Thomas.

"Huh"

"Aren't you listening to me? That weird feelings of mine for you became what they called Love. I love you so much Ars. And I really do."

And he hugged me tightly.

Now. Paper Girl and Stat Genius has finally met.