6 Years Later

"Mommy, mommy, mommy"

I looked up from the stove and saw the baby running to me. "Hi baby" I smiled and picked her up. Covering her in kisses, she laughed and pushed my head away.

"How was ballet?"

"Fun" she smiled and lifted her hands over her head.

Kenny walked in kitchen and hugged me. "Hi mama"

"Hey baby, how was practice?"

"Good"

As he walked away from me I got a whiff of his stench. I covered my nose. "I'm glad, go take a shower you wang, boy"

He laughed. "Stop trying to be cool mom" he sat down at the table waiting for food.

"I don't try, I just am"

I finished making dinner and put everything on the table. Chicken, rice, salad and Mac and Cheese.

"Where's your father?" I asked.

"Playing with the car" Kianna said as I placed her in her chair at the table.

"Well daddy better hurry his butt up if he wants food"

"I'm here"

I turned around and Joshua was standing there with roses in his hand. "Hey babe" he kissed me and handed me the roses.

"How sweet" I smiled.

While he sat down I grabbed a vase and put the flowers inside. We said our prayers and ate dinner while we talked about our day. Kianna talked about the movie she watched and Joshua talked about the people we was going to fire at work.

"Both of you get clean so we can watch movies" Kenny and Kianna jumped up from the table and ran off. Leaving Joshua and I to clean up their mess.

"Thank you for dinner"

"You're welcome baby"

He sighed and started to put the dishes in the sink. "I'm so glad we have this" he said.

"Me too, I'm glad we stuck it out"
I helped him clean up until we were done cleaning the kitchen.

Joshua made popcorn while I looked for a movie on Netflix.

"Let's watch something scary" Kenny said as he sat on the floor.

"No Kianna will never go to sleep"

"Please" he begged. "Lets watch Saw"

"No" I said louder.

Joshua joined us on the couch and pulled my legs on top of his. "Listen to your mother"

"My Little Pony" Kianna squealed and crawled on Joshua.

"Not tonight, Ki" Joshua told her.

"We are going to watch a nice funny family movie" I scrolled across Cinderella story and pressed play.

"I don't wanna watch this, I'm going to my room" Kenny stood.

"You're gonna sit right here and enjoy the movie" I said. "Now sit down" He smirked at me and sat back down. I don't know why he thinks he's so grown.

An hour into the movie Kenny and Kianna we're both fast asleep. I carried Kianna to her room and Joshua carried Kenny to his.

We finally met in our room and we had some time to ourselves. We plopped on the bed and laid there in silence.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him. He then rolled himself on top of me resting his head in between my legs.

"I love you" he kissed my thigh.

"I love you too" I pulled his hair.

"We were supposed to do something special"

"This is something special" I smiled.

"But something fancy for our anniversary"

"I don't want to do anything fancy, I'm in love with where we are and what we're doing right now"

"You're right" he looked up at me. He gave me those eyes and I knew what he was asking for.

"Did you lock the door?"

He nodded. "We gotta make it quick Ki wakes up when the wind blows"

"Real quick" he pulled my pants off and licked his lips.

"Don't even think about it" I closed my legs. "Get a condom"

He laughed and walked over to his dresser. I rolled over and started to fall asleep while waiting for him. "Wake up V"

"I'm up, I'm waiting for you" I laughed.

I felt his hands travel up my body to my shirt pulling it of. I balled up feeling the cold air hit my body.

"I'm cold" I said with my eyes closed.

He turned me over and kissed me softly while pulling my underwear off. He entered me slowly while distracting me with kisses.

I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip. I wrapped my legs around his waist to make him move faster but he kept going agonizingly slow.

"Stop teasing" I pleaded.

He grunted in my ear as he began to move faster.

I moaned loudly forgetting the kids were in the house. Joshua covered my mouth with his hand and pushed into me deeper.

I pushed his chest trying to get him to stop but he just held my hand down.

I threw my head back as I came but Joshua kept going. My legs began to shake as he came not long after.

This is my life. This is my family. I have two beautiful children with the love of my life and life feels as if nothing can get better than this. It's just the four of us living our best lives.

~~
Thank you so much for reading 'His Wife's Heartbreak'

I want to thank you guys for sticking through and reading because you really didn't have too. Thanks for all the comments and feedback whether you liked the book or hated it, thank you.

I have tons of other books and ideas I'd like to bring to Wattpad and I want you guys to be apart of it too.

I've gotten messages from a ton of people asking if there will be another book about the family as they get older. At this point no. This could change in the future but as of right now, no.

I have a couple of books I'm ready to put out but the hard part is deciding which one to showcase first.

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting and being you. I'll be back soon. Love you all! Have a wonderful 2019.

-Chocolateloves2