True Colors

The bell had rung and kids headed to their classes. I stood at my locker and watched the hallways empty. I then walked around and saw Gene and his Shadow Knights.
"How often do you skip?" I asked them.
"Everyday....it's only your second day and your already skipping? Ha. Maybe you change." Sasha said.
"Yo Altea! Meet up with me during lunch. There's something you gotta see." Gene called out
I rolled my eyes and walked past them. I walked around till I found the music room. I walked in and saw three doors. I went to the middle one and looked around. I saw a heart with names in them:
Aph
+
Arn

"Cheesy right?" A voice called out.
I spun around to find Ein.
"You came!" I said.
"Your brothers going to kill me..." Ein mumbled.
"Aaron is a jerk. I don't like him....that little girl walking around and laughing with his friends? That ain't Me." I said rolling my eyes.
"Really? Well I like this version better." Ein said roughly.
He pulled me by my waist and locked his lips on to mine.
"Slow down.." I said pushing away.
"But I don't want to." Ein growled.
He pinned me against the wall and kissed me again.
"Ein....what if Aaron finds out or something?" I asked him.
Ein pulled away and smirked.
"You- We are supposed to Listen to him....he is alpha..." I muttered.
"Fight him." Ein said bluntly.
"What?" I asked.
"Fight Aaron. Take over the title as Alpha." Ein said. I shook my head.
"I don't wanna be alpha in highschool....It's to much trouble and work." I said
Ein stared at me.
"...plus they do it wrong...An Alpha female? That's not a true custom.." I said.
Ein nodded.
"Smart and tough. Your asking for another kiss." Ein teased.
Now it was my turn to smirk. I turned us around so Ein was pinned. I kissed him this time. I felt Ein's shock but then he got over it and returned the gesture. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He then pushed away from the wall. I put my hands around his neck and giggled.
"I swear if Aaron finds out. I am so dead!" I laughed
"At least your not the outcast." Ein said.
We then sat down and talked for awhile. time flew past until it was one class before Lunch.
"I gotta go! I have werewolf class like right now!" I said.
We ran out the room and to my locker. There was barley anyone in the halls. I grabbed my stuff and Ein kissed me goodbye. I then walked to my class. I sat down beside Aaron.
"You have another sent on you..." Aaron said.
"New Perfume..." I said smirking.
Aaron stared at me. He then opened his mouth but then closed it again.
"You seem strange...." he said.
"Someone told me I should challenge you for Alpha." I said.
The other werewolf kids turned there heads.
"I want to see that!" One kids said.
"Hold on Daniel....wait are you?" Aaron said.
"No. Waste of my time. I would easily beat you." I said.
"Sure..." Aaron said.
I rolled my eyes and stared at the teacher.
"Time for werewolf class everyone..lets begin." He said.

Time skip to lunch

I walked to the table I sat at yesterday. I sat down without a word and started eating my food.
"Where were you in class? I thought you were sick....but your right here?" Aphmau said.
I went pale.
"Oh...right...you have all my classes expect werewolf......." I said nervously.
"Wait what?" Aaron said.
"Crap." I said.
I ate my lunch super fast as Aphmau explained How I was in none of the classes..
"Sis...are you skipping on your second day?" Aaron asked.
I sat up straight.
"Whatcha you gonna do about it. I'm going home after lunch." I said.
"Your skipping all your classes?" Katelyn asked.
"Except the important one....werewolf..." I muttered.
"You can't just skip!" Dante said.
"Already did blue dude." I said.
"But...it's just wrong.." Aphmau said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Listen Short stuff...I skipped and I am skipping the rest...you can't do nothing about it." I said.
"What's with the change of attitude?" Lucinda said.
"Are you kidding. I thought she was mad yesterday! This is normal." Aaron said.
"Huh...maybe that's why she kissed Ein." Travis said.
There was a silence and then I sighed in boredom.
"Later. Ima gonna meet with Gene. He said he's gonna show me something..." I said.
"You beat him up yesterday." Laurence said.
"Yea. And he saw me with....uh never mind" I said.
"Sorry what? He saw you with who?" Zane asked.
"Forget it." I snapped.
"Your with Ein aren't you?" Aaron asked sighing.
I crossed my arms and smirked at him.
"Accept defeat in this battle. Mother and Fathe have been trying to control me for years...and they can't do it..." I said.
I turned from them and left the cafeteria. I saw Gene bullying someone.
"Gene!" I called out.
Gene turned my way and left the kid alone. He walked up to me.
"Okay come on." He said. He ran towards the gym. I followed him and he took me inside the Gym. Gene then went to the side of the bleachers and then crawled in under. I crawled in after. There was bean bag chairs and some books. A small table. It was a secret hang out.
"The werewolf pack is the only one allowed to use it." Gene said.
"Cool. Thanks for showing me." I said. I crawled out just as the bell rang. I left the Gym and went to my locker. I grabbed my bag and then walked outside. I sat by the fountain and smiled.
"Altea." I heard Ein's voice.
I felt his arm over my shoulder. He sat down beside me.
"What are you doing?" He asked me.
"Sitting."
"Let's change that."
Ein grabbed me and kissed me hard. I pulled away and stood up. Ein just smirked and grabbed me back.
"Don't argue....you brothers skipping this period." Ein hissed to me.
I stared at him in shock and Ein presses his lips against mine. I pushed at his chest and Ein pulled away slightly. He then growled slightly.
"I like kissing you...come on dear." He said quietly
"Ein...Stop.." I pleaded.
He just chuckled and kept kissing. His one arm wrapt around my waist. He came closer closing any gaps. Ein then kissed my cheek and then went down to my neck. I spotted Aaron and the gang and then tapped Ein annoying him. He pulled away from me and then turned.
"Come on!" I said.
Win grabbed my hands and led me to a tree near the wall. He climbed up and the looked down at me. I climbed up and followed as he jumped on to the wall.
"I'm sorry about that..." he said.
I smiled slightly.
"I guess...it's fine...we have other things.." I said.
Aaron caught my eye and started to run over.
"Altea!" I heard him yell.
An arm wrapped my waist from the side and I found my self leaning into Ein. Aaron's as right below us and he was glaring at Ein:
"Let her go Omega." He spat
Ein laughed slightly.
"But your sisters such a charmer. Why would I?" He replied.
I pulled away from Ein. He smirked at Aaron and jumped down on the opposite side and landed on the sidewalk.
"Altea...don't ..." Aphmau said.
I looked at Aaron and then back.
"...I...I.." I started.
"As your alpha, get down from there. And come here." Aaron growled.
I closed my eyes and then opened them.
"Sorry Alpha, But I ain't at school anymore." I said.
I then leaned backwards and Ein caught me. He went to the gate and Aaron showed up on the other.
Ein's POV
I caught Altea and then motioned for her to stay put. I then walked to the gate which was just a few feet away. Aaron showed up on the other side angry.
"Something wrong Aaron?" I asked.
"You touch her. I will make sure you won't ever come her again." Aaron threatened.
"How come all the girls I want, are special to you?" I said smirking.
Garroth, Laurence lulled Aphmau away from the gates. Aaron went pale.
"Your not getting her. Don't. You. Dare." Zane growled.
I smirked and then leaned closer to Aaron.
"I guess, your sisters mine...Aaron Lycan." I teased.
Aaron tried to punch me but I turned and called Altea over.
"Do you need to say anything to your friends?" I asked her.
Altea avoided Aaron's gaze.
"Sorry, Alpha." She said.
I then wrapped my arm around her waist causing Aaron to growl. I smirked at him and walked away. We walked in silence until we reached a cafe.
"Hide you ears and tail." Altea said suddenly.
"Why? Am I too much for you?" I growled into her ear.
She shivered and then shook her head.
"No, it's if people from school see you." She hissed.
I laughed and hid my ears and tail. We walked in and ordered then sat down. I sat down right next to her and watched as Garroth and his brothers passed by. I caught his eye and kissed Altea shocking her. She kissed back for a second and then pulled away. Our drinks arrived and we slurped them down quickly. Altea then got up and walked towards the door. I paid and caught up with her. I was slightly annoyed and pulled her into an Alley way.
"Something wrong?" I growled
"No. Just. Feel like I made a wrong choice." She said:
I pinned her against the wall. I closed the gaps between us except for our heads. My ears and tail appeared. My tail wrapped around us both causing shock on Altea's face.
"You made the wrong choice in saying that sentence." I spat.
Altea leaned in and kissed me surprising me. I kissed her back and smirked in my head.
This is to easy. This girl either needs help, because she will be mine sooner than later. And Aaron won't stop me.
Altea's POV
I was about to pull away because I noticed my brother on the street when Ein deepens the kiss. His one hand grabbed my waist while the other played with my hair. I didn't realize my hands go to his neck and mess his hair occasionally brushing his ears.
"Your mine, and Aaron won't stop me from taking you." Ein growled.
I went pale and pulled away.
"What?" I asked.
Ein just pulled me by my waist. He looked to the streets and smirked. Footsteps approached and I heard the similar whispers Of Kawaii Chan. I pulled away from Ein and pushed him towards the gang.
"Aww. Don't be mad. You can't deny your love for me Altea." Ein said.
I stood there just staring. Dante came over and put an arm on my shoulder. I turned from Ein and leaned into Dante shaking.
"What did you do to her?" Aphmau asked.
I felt her arms surround me and Dante.
Win laughed slightly.
"Nothing. Just nothing. I think she's just overwhelmed. Probably because your all forcing her away from something. And Mr. Lycan here...he doesn't care he?" Ein taunted.
I lifted my head to see Aaron filled with rage. I pushed Dante away and grabbed Aaron.
"Answer his question." I said shaking.
Aaron stared at me.
"You never cared Aaron, you always commanded people. Stopping your own sister from seeing someone? That's cold. You would think siblings would share love." Ein said.
Aaron avoided my gaze and took a deep breath.
"It's not that I didn't care, just, not him. It's an Alpha order and I keep ignoring that you-
"So Ein's right. You don't care." I cut Aaron off.
He looked down and clenched his fists.
"Ein's a monster. It's harsh, but he is. He will do anything to get what he wants. He's a monster blinded by selfish needs, and it's usually all shown through his rage." Katelyn said.
Aaron jerked up and then stared at me. The life drained form my face at the words.
"He's a monster?" I asked .
"A angry, blinded by stupidity monster!" Laurence growled.
"Guys...Stop..." Aaron pleaded.
They all stared at him  and then at me. I was shaking.
"You all have never met a monster. And trust me, Ein is far from one." I growled.
I then turned and punched a Ein.  He ran out the alleyway.
"Hey, lets just, go home..." Aaron said quietly.
I nodded but looked down. Then a thought crossed my mind and I decided what to do.
I am changing....for good