𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳.

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳.
❝ AIN'T FROM NO HEAVEN ❞

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ∘ ❨ 天使 ❩

𝗶.   𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 Vasiliev-Stark, or better known as The Angel of Chaos. Anastasia Vasiliev-Stark was a force to be reckoned with. She was a hardworking, sassy, sweet, and protective person. And she would never back down without a fight. When Anastasia was seven her entire life changed. Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton has stumbled across the small girl and her friends, bringing them back to New York City. The famous Avenger group had taken Anastasia and her friends under their wings. Caring for them, teaching them how to control their abilities, teaching how to fight, and teaching them how to take care of one another.

𝗶𝗶.   𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 a mission goes wrong the Avengers are sent into a frenzy. A document made to monitor the Avengers splits everyone up into two groups, those who think signing is the right thing to do and those who don't. Anastasia knows what's right and doesn't need to be told what side to fight on. She just wanted everyone to stay together, but nothing good lasts forever.

𝗶𝗶𝗶.   𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 the way of all this mess, a certain nerdy boy takes a liking to Anastasia. Anastasia sees him as a fanboy of the Avengers and Tony Stark. Meaning she has no interest in him at all. But who says that can't change?

-ˏˋ 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 ˎˊ-

𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍   as   𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂
𝒗𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗-𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌.   ◦ . ✦ ⠡ ◦ ༄ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹
❝ i'm not related to the real anastasia, 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 ❞