i. LAGOS DISASTER

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳CHAPTER ONE

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳
CHAPTER ONE.
" LAGOS "

ANASTASIA SAT DOWN AT A TABLE WITH WANDA. A hot tea burning her hands. anastasia pushed her sunglasses down to the bridge of her nose taking a quick glance around before pushing them back up. "What do you see?" Steve's voice rung out and Wanda turned around slightly and spoke.

"Standard beat cops, small station, quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda spoke into the hidden mic as she took a sip of her drink. Anastasia quirked an eyebrow at Wanda's response. It was a good target, meaning they didn't care what mess they left behind. Anastasia sighed and took another sip of her tea, the warmth dancing on her tounge as the taste of green tea lingered behind with every sip she took.

"There's an ATM on the South corner which means-" Steve's voice coming back into Anastasia's ear.

"Cameras" Anastasia spoke finishing Steve's sentence. She looked to her right and watched the street. A few pedestrians here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. Her and Wanda shared a look. Both of them were on edge. They were just waiting for the green light.

"Both cross streets are one way"

"So compromised escape routes"

"Means our guys doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out" Anastasia smiled to herself. She knew she was right. Anastasia looked at the Petrov sisters who seemed to be in a 'deep' conversation. Eva and Esmeralda made eye contact with the girl and they both sent her a wink. Anastasia sent them a curt nod before focusing her attention back to her surroundings.

"See that Range Rover near the block"

"Near the red one? It's cute" Wanda remarked. Anastasia looked at the car and shrugged. She's seen better.

"It's also bulletproof which means private security which means more guns which means more headaches for somebody, probably us" Natashas voice echoed in Anastasias ear.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind right?" Wanda asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Me and Esmeralda can take a guy down with swift punch" Eva joined in. The Petrov siblings fist bumped each other. Anastasia laughed at the sight before joining in on the conversation.

"I can set people on fire" Anastasia sipped her tea as Wanda, Eva, and Esmeralda looked her way with a 'really' look on their face. She flashed them all a small smile.

"As nice as that is girls, looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature" Natasha replies, practically telling the girls to knock it off.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked over the comm.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Anastasia snorted.