A Mallet, Classmates, and Italy

Yo, minna-san! I'm back with chapter two of A Reunion, Mafia, and a Don! Also sorry, but no pairings at all.

Disclaimer: KHR isn't mine, it's Akira Amano's, but this cliché mess of a plot is. And also Tsuna's classmates names, or at least most of them...

Bold for foreign language(not Japanese, assume it's Italian)

Italics for any media, ex. letters, texts, signs, phone calls, etc.

' ' for thoughts

" " for speaking

(Italics) for a/n

Normal for everything else

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

     Tsuna was woken up by his Hyper Intuition telling him to move slightly to the left. A ten ton mallet smashed into the pillow where his head had been, feathers drifting idly to his comforter. Tsuna groaned at being woken up. "You're going to break my mattess, Reborn." He grumbled, too tired to act surprised. Reborn had long since tor-tutored his girly screech out of him. It was one thing Tsuna hadn't minded that Reborn did. "Wake up Dame-Tsuna, you'll be late." Reborn said, bringing the mallet down again. Tsuna sat up to avoid it. "I'm awake I'm awake," Tsuna stood and yawned, he walked over to his closet and dressed in sweats and a plain white t-shirt. He turned and saw the time. "It's four in the morning, Reborn!" Tsuna yelped. In response Reborn smirked.

     "You have paperwork to do as well as a run with Ryohei." Leon turned into Reborn's signature gun and was settled familiarly into his hand.

     "Paperwork! I thought I was on vacation! And can't Ryohei do it alone!" Tsuna animatedly exclaimed.

     "Are you trying to go against me, Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn smirked, leveling the Leon gun at Tsuna's forehead.

     "N-no of course not." Tsuna stuttered, backing away from Reborn.

     "Bosses don't stutter." Reborn pulled the trigger, causing Tsuna to sprint out of the room and down the stairs. Luckily(or unluckily) for him his sweater was on a chair in the kitchen. He grabbed it without thinking and ran out the front door. 

     Outside Tsuna saw that Ryohei had just arrived. 'Is the universe against me?' Tsuna groaned.(Yes it is to the EXTREME) "Let's go to the EXTREME Sawada!" Ryohei shouted. The boxer took off running with Tsuna following(read: being dragged) along. "Onii-san! Hold on! Hey!" Tsuna said as an attempt to stop Ryohei. If Tsuna's screams for help are anything to go by, it failed utterly.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

(Tsuna's P.O.V.)

     'This morning was way too eventful' Tsuna held back a yawn as he dragged himself out of his room for the second time that day, too tired to find semi-formal clothing. The old wood stairs creaked as I forced myself to stay awake. A moment later I heard, "Good morning, Jūdaime!" I arrived at the bottom of the steps and saw Takeshi smiling widely. "Morning, Tsuna." He said. 

     "How dare you speak so casually to Juudaime!" Hayato yelled. Takeshi put his hands up placidly,

     "Maa maa, calm down Hayato." Yamamoto's statement only made it worse. 

     "What do you mean calm down and who said you could call me Hayato!" The silver haired man yelled, though with more colourful language.

     "Maa maa," and the usual one sided argument was about to begin when I said, "Let's get going, Hayato, Takeshi." My right hand man stopped and bowed, "Hai, Juudaime!" I could almost see the dog ears. Takeshi smiled and laughed, "Ha ha, sure." Thankfully he left my name out so as to not start yet another argument.