Riches, Top Floor, and Arrival

Here's chapter 3! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano.

Bold for foreign language(not Japanese, assume it's Italian)

Italics for any media, ex. letters, texts, signs, phone calls, etc.

' ' for thoughts

" " for speaking

(Italics) for a/n

Normal for everything else

(Tsuna's P.O.V.)

     'Italy... Vongola... Thank you... Nono's grandson...' It took a few seconds for what Reborn had said to register, once it finally did I couldn't do much other than stare at my sadistic tutor with a horrified look on my face. I then proceeded to lower my head onto my hands and sigh, 'Wonderful, Reborn, my cloud and male half mist probably plan on either tor-tutoring my former classmates or simply giving them a tour of the trap filled, Varia infested, Mafia owned mansion... I don't know which is worse... my classmates' possible deaths,  or the amount of paperwork that my family's fun will result in.' 

     I decided that it would probably be wise to listen to what Reborn said, so I dragged myself out of my thoughts right as Reborn said, "We will be leaving in three days, we already had passports made. Due to how soon we'll be leaving you will have to learn Italian on your own. Any questions?" Reborn glared at the class, as if daring them to speak up. Needless to say no one did. Suddenly a voice rang out in the stifling silence. "Ha, Jūdaime has already learned Italian." His chest puffed out proudly. 'Haa, he says it like I haven't already told him not to say anything,'

     "Gokudera," I sent him a glare. "What did I tell you before we got here?" He shivered slightly under my gaze.

     "S-sorry Jūdaime, I just didn't want them to look down on you." Gokudera shrunk in on himself, obviously expecting punishment. I sighed, 'how troublesome.' 

     "It's fine, just be more careful," I released a sliver of killing intent, "or else." I was merciful and decided to let him finish the sentence for himself. My chair groaned as I leaned back, it was then that I noticed my former classmates stares. 'I guess I was just acting weirdly, oh well, I'm too exhausted to do anything about it now, besides I'm sure they'll forget by the time I see them again.'

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

(Reborn's P.O.V.)

     I was standing in front of Namimori Middle when the first of the former students trickled in. They walked huddled in small groups after seeing me. I smirked, 'as it should be.' Slowly more people poured in until the whole of class 2-A was assembled, minus a certain dame student of mine. I pulled out a gun, a real one, and shot it up to get their attention. "Listen up brats, since you're all here we can get going now, boys in the back, girls in the front." Right as I said that two buses pulled up behind me. One of the brats looked around and said, "Hey, Dame-Tsuna isn't here." This caused one of the more stupid of them to laugh, "Ha, I bet he was too scared thinking that he'd mess up the whole trip."

     "Yeah, but at least we'll get to enjoy ourselves since he's not going to spoil it for us." One of his cronies joined in. Reborn restrained the growl that threatened to escape his throat, "He won't be the reason that you won't have fun, and besides, he's already waiting at the airport. Now get moving before you are carried there in a body bag." I threaten, pleased by how quickly they ran.

(Tsuna's P.O.V.)

     I had to go to the airport sooner than the rest of my class mates to sign paperwork and to make sure that no one mafia related showed up. I finished writing my signature on the last of the pages when a blob of silver shows up off to the side. "VOOOIIII!" The man yelled. 'Why him of all people.' "Squalo, why are you here?" I questioned him.