Chapter 3

Freddie
I woke that morning reaching over to other side of the bed and found nothing. I got up and swung my legs over bed trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I soon realized that I was in the nude remembering Ivy last night. I guess she must have left.

So I walked into the kitchen and there she was making breakfast. She turned around quickly looking down "well hello there your saluting me already this morning" she said sexily. I smirked walking over to her "well is there something you want to do about it" I asked playfully.

She slowly walks over to me starting rub my length up and down. "Ahh Ivy". Well this is a unexpected surprise for the morning. "Do you like that sugar" she said using the pet name that I told her I liked. She then got down on her knees licking my head and bring my fullness into her mouth. I quickly had to stabilize myself on the counter. She continued like this for a while then she started hollowing out her cheeks and speeding up he motion. I put my hands into her dark curls so she would speed up like I wanted it. "Ahh I'm about to.." that's when I heard the door open.. fuck I forgot about roger.

"Is something burning" roger asked. Ivy the quickly got off her knees  taking the pan off of the stove then running into my bedroom whilst blushing furiously. My head snapped over to death glare at roger. "Hey man" he said holding his arms up in defense "how was I supposed to know you were getting lucky in the KITCHEN".  I shook my head "we will talk about this later" I said walking into my bedroom behind ivy.

There she was sitting on my bed tears running down her face. I gently walked over to her trying to brush the tears off her face "hey it's okay"  but she smacked away my hand shaking her head furiously. "Freddie I just made myself look like a complete whore in front of... SOMEBODY that I don't even know". She kept on yelling at me for a minute this I jokingly look down at my left wrist as to say let's get on with it. 
That's when she stopped taking and her face got serious "Freddie what time is it?"  I was completely takin aback so I stood there in silence and again she said the same thing but more aggressively "FRED WHAT TIME IS IT?"     She snapped me out of my haze "oh.. it's uh" I said with a glance at the clock " it's 8:45". She quickly started picking up her close of floor and taking off my bathrobe she had been using.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I have to go now I'm sorry" she said still getting dressed. She was just about to go out the door when she stopped suddenly " dammit" she said sighing. "Do you drive?" She asked me. "No" I replied "I never felt the need to learn how". "Great" she said looking very nervous. "But Roger does I'm sure he would be glad to take you anywhere you need to go". She looked at me for a moment and then sighed in defeat "fine" was all she said.

I quickly pulled on my bathrobe walking into the living room. "Hey roger do you mind driving ivy home?" I said. "No I don't care I'm ready whenever she is". "Ok darling give me a moment and I'll be ready to go-" but she stopped me mid sentence. "You don't need to go me and roger will be just fine".

I just met this girl why did it hurt when she said she didn't want me to go. "Oh okay darling I will see you soon I hope right?". Of course she replied shortly seeming like she really needed to leave. And then she left leaving me standing in my living room alone in my bathrobe. Why did she have to leave in such a hurry??!