Chapter 8

THANKS FOR 900reads 🎉🎉
Please vote and comment

A lot of smut this chapter BTW

Freddie POV
"Ivy Logan" the dean said as Ivy waked across the stage. She was graduating from dentistry school after working so hard for so many years. She looked so beautiful waking across that stage. The whole band stood up and clapped for her. John was beside me then Roger and Brian. I have to say John looked quite handsome as well he was wearing silk white bell bottoms and a black vest.
Ivy agreed, when we saw John before the graduation we shared a look of awe. I wonder if John would be open to a polyamorous relationship?
After graduation
Still Freddie's POV
Brian and Roger has already left they were always in a hurry going somewhere together. It's kind of suspicious I wonder what's going on?

John drove me and Ivy here so we all walked out to the car I sat in the front beside John while Ivy sat in the back with her graduation robes and purse.

John drove us to my house where Ivy basically lived I want to ask her to move in. John pulled the car over in front of the house to let me and Ivy out.
"Would you like to come in for some tea dear?" I asked John praying he would say yes.
"Yeah that would be nice" John said. So we all got out of the car and went inside me and John sat on the couch while Ivy went to the kitchen to make the tea.
"John I must say you look quite handsome today" I said touching the silk material of his pants. I could see the blush creep up his cheeks.
John POV
I felt a shiver go down my spine when he touched my pants right above my knee and I let out an exhale. I saw him coming closer about to kiss me but I turned my head just in time.
"Freddie we can't your girlfriend is in the kitchen."
"I don't care John, as long as I can give you a kiss as well" Ivy said sitting down the tea and coming over to the couch. Ivy was sitting on my right and Freddie on my left. Freddie turned me toward him and kissed me starting with my lips down my neck. Then I felt another pair of lips on the back of my neck. It was pure bliss how could I have them both how are they okay with it? I had so many questions I wanted to ask but couldn't concentrate on anything. I felt Freddie's hand start to stroke my length through my pants.
"Oh Freddie" I said exhaling. This only seemed to excite him more.
"Don't be greedy" Ivy said chuckling. She stood me up and kissed down my whole torso unbuttoning my shirt. All the while Freddie took off my belt and pants. Eventually I was completely undressed. Freddie and Ivy both took off their clothes. Ivy got down on her knees sucking me off while I felt Freddie's tongue on my hole teasing me. Ivy took my length into her mouth bobbing her head up down.
"Oh.. ivy" I stuttered grabbing her hair whilst she deep throated me.
"I'm gonna cum" I said then they both stopped leaving me whining.
"Let's go up to the bedroom" Ivy said so me and Freddie bounced up the steps after her.
Ivy leaned over the edge of the bed her elbows holding her up spreading her pussy out to me.
"Eat me out John" Ivy said so I got on my knees and licked up her cunt focusing on her clit. Freddie grabbed a bottle of lubed and lubed up his finger then stuck one inside of my ass. I winced but kept going at Ivy. Freddie continued stretching me out until I was ready.
"John fuck me" Ivy said.
"Beg me" I said back
"Please John"
"Beg harder"
"John I want your dick in my pussy now!! I'm your cockslut fuck me" she screamed.
I put on condom and Freddie did the same. I gently slid into Ivy while Freddie gently slid into me. We all sat there waiting for everybody to be ready. When we where we got into rhythm. Eventually I was slamming into her G-spot and Freddie was hitting my prostate.
"I'm gonna cum" I said
"Me too" Ivy screamed
"Uggghh" Freddie grunted and we all cummed together.
Afterwards we all lay in Freddie's bed exhausted.
Ivy was in between me and Freddie she leaned over to either side and kissed both of us.
"John would you like to date us? Freddie spoke up.
"I would love that" I said. 

Vote and comment 😘😘