Twenty-Eight

-The next day-

Yoongi walked to school and went to class (without a backpack so he was gonna have to ask his classmates if he could use some supplies)  and sat down at his seat. Yoongi laid his head on the table until something was placed on his desk with force, Yoongi looked up to see....

Min-Jae.

-The Next Day-

Yoongi was going to greet Min-Jae until he remembered what Namjoon said.
"Well what if I don't listen"
"I'll punish you"
Yoongi closed his mouth and sat back down in his seat.
"Oh so your not gonna say Hi?" Min-Jae asked but got no reply. Min-Jae was going to ask Yoongi something else, but Namjoon walked over to Yoongi's seat.
"Is there something you need?" Namjoon asked and Min-Jae glared at Namjoon before leaving. When Min-Jae left Namjoon turned around to see Yoongi with his head down.
"Hey what's wrong?"
" It's just that, Min-Jae told me not to talk to Chan-hee, and your telling me not to talk to or be near Min-Jae "
"So it's bothering you?"
"Yeah I guess..."
"Well I guess you can say hi and stuff for a bit....."
"Really?"
"Yeah but don't get close to him"
"Okay" Yoongi said and hugged Namjoon which set off a switch to their fans.

-At Lunch-

Yoongi and Namjoon walked out of class together until Min-Jae called out Yoongi's name which instantly caught the attention of the students around them, especially the Namgi group ( Namjoon x Yoongi fan base at school) . Both Yoongi and Namjoon turned around to see Min-Jae.
"Hey Yoongi?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to have lunch together?"
"Oh-I, um..."
*The Fans Thoughts*
"Oh he better stay away from our ship!"

"Ooo he better watch it with what he asks"

"What?! No go away you-you human!"

"Please say no! ~"

"SAY WHAT?!"

"O!  I FEEL THE DRAMA! IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! "

"Oh yes ima record all of this"

"Shit gotta start recording! *tells others to record too*"
__________________________________________________________________________________
-Back to Yoongi, Namjoon and Min-Jae-

"So should we go together?" Min-Jae asked again.
"Umm, no sorry Min-Jae"
"What? Why?"
"Because I'm going to eat with Namjoon"
"I don't believe you, are you lying just so that you won't be with me!" Min-Jae said angerly, until Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's arm and leaned closer to him.

*Fangirls and boys from Namgi crying happily*

Min-Jae had an unconvinced expression so what Yoongi did next might have given the Namgi group (squad)  and the students around them a heart attack. When Yoongi noticed Min-Jae's unconvinced expression Yoongi leaned close to Namjoon and kissed him. Everyone started taking pictures and recorded everything... Besides Min-Jae. Min-Jae got angry and pulled Yoongi away from Namjoon and kissed Yoongi in front of Namjoon and everyone else.

Yoongi's eyes widen and Namjoon pulled Yoongi away and punched Min-Jae. Some fans pulled Yoongi back for his safety because Namjoon and Min-Jae had started fighting.

After a few minutes Namjoon and Min-Jae were still fighting, Yoongi had enough and stood up and pushed Yoongi away from Namjoon and....

Oops sorry but ima leave a cliff hanger here. Sorry for being evil but guess what happens next while I write the next update💜.
-Shooky💜