Thirdy-One

-Day of the trip-
"OKAY EVERYONE PUT YOUR LUGGAGE IN THE BUS AND TAKE A SEAT!  WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! " The teacher yelled while rushing the kids into the bus. Yoongi put his luggage where the other students had put theirs and on the bus to look for a seat. Yoongi walked up the bus steps until-
"Hey Yoongi over here! A voice called out. Yoongi looked up to see Chan-hee?! Yoongi was surprised to see Chan-hee, but even so Yoongi sat down on a seat that was empty but was close to Chan-hee, so Yoongi was sitting on the right side of the bus.
"Hey Yoongi!"
"Uh hi"
"What have you been up to?"
"I don't know where to start but how about you?"
"Oh I was Min-Jae, but then that jerk did something he shouldn't have, then we broke up after"
"Oh what did he do?"
"Do you really want to know?"
"You don't have to-"
"Has Min-Jae tried or has talked to you before? When I wasn't here?"
"Uh, Yeah, Why?"
"Oh my- Okay so the reason why we broke up is because he moaned out your name while we were hav-well when we were doing each other" Chan-hee explained. Yoongi was disgusted and Chan-hee could tell from Yoongi's facial expression.
"He- Your not playing with me right?" Yoongi asked and Chan-hee shook her head. Then Min-Jae came up to Yoongi.
"Hey Yoongi ho- Oh.... Hi Chan-hee..." Min-Jae said in a disappointed voice.
"Hey Yoongi is that seat taken?" Min-Jae asked while pointing at the empty seat next to Yoongi while trying to ignore the death glares he was getting from the Namgi squad and Chan-hee.
"U-Um the one next to me?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah"
"Well-um-"
"The seats already taken by me Min-Jae" A voice announced from behind. The three turned around to see Namjoon Yoongi and Chan-hee were relived, but Min-Jae wasn't. Namjoon walked past Min-Jae and sat down next to Yoongi and put his arm around Yoongi. Min-Jae rolled his eyes and walked towards the back of the bus.
"Thanks Namjoon"
"No problem" Namjoon said, not noticing Chan-hee until she spoke up.
"So Namjoon"
"Yeah?"
"Are you and Yoongi a thing?" Chan-hee asked getting Namjoon's, Yoongi's, and the Namgi's squad attention. The Namgi squad took out their phones and turned to Namjoon for a reply. And his answer was....
"Yeah we're a thing" And with that everyone in the bus started fangirling and fanboying, even Chan-hee.
"Wait since when we're we going to tell?!" Yoongi asked.
"Oh my god I know it!" Chan-hee yelled out and took out her phone and held it up to her ear.
"Hey it's me, I told you they are a thing! You even heard!  Now pay up!" Chan-hee said before hanging up.
"W-Who were you talking to?" Yoongi asked.
"Oh my stupid cousin, she told me-well actually made a bet with me saying that if you guys weren't a thing then I'll have to give her $50 but if you guys were a thing then she'll have to give me $100. And I won because of her stupid ass didn't listen to her friends" Chan-hee said while laughing which also made Yoongi and Namjoon laugh.

-10 Minutes later-

"Namjoonie~~~"
"Yeah?" (Trying not to notice what Yoongi called him) 
"I'm bored~"
"Take a nap"
"I cant"
"And why not?"
"The bus seats aren't comfortable" Yoongi said in a tired voice.
"Then sleep on me" Namjoon said not knowing that Yoongi would actually agree. Yoongi sat up and went over Namjoon, sitting on his lap face-to-face. Yoongi put his head on Namjoon's shoulders and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and soon soft snores were heard. Namjoon was surprised that Yoongi agreed but then again Namjoon was happy that he agreed. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Yoongi so that he wouldn't fall and laid his head on Yoongi's shoulders.

*The Namgi squad were taking thousands of pictures and videos of Yoongi who was sleeping on Namjoon to post it later*

-5 seconds later-

Namjoon fell asleep while holding Yoongi in front of him. The Namgi squad were still taking pictures and recording videos of them, so was Chan-hee. But Min-Jae wasn't having it, while everyone was fangirling about Yoongi and Namjoon, Min-Jae was making a plan to be Yoongi's new boyfriend, he even made a plan to get rid of Namjoon if necessary, but what Min-Jae didn't know was that someone was sitting behind him, and was recording everything he was planing out.

Guess who it is Children💜
-Author Shooky 💜