Twenty-Four

When Yoongi was dropped off at the hospital he went to his mother's hospital room and knocked on the door, when Yoongi heard a soft "come in" he opened the door and walked in.
"Hello Yoongi, guess what"
"What?"
"I get to go home and- oh you brought your boyfriend"
"My what?!" Yoongi asked confused and turned around to see Namjoon.
"Mom he isn't my boyfriend he's my frie-"
"Or is he"
"... I-Im done, let's go home" Yoongi said while standing up and grabbing his mother's belongings. Yoongi's mother started laughing while Namjoon started helping as well.

When they got outside the hospital Yoongi and his mother continued walking until Namjoon told them to stop.
"Stop"
"Why?" Yoongi asked confused.
"Let me call a taxi" (I don't know if they actually have that) 
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because your just wasting money on things that I can afford, but-"
"Do you want to know why?"
"Okay... Why?"
"Because I want to spoil you"
"....... Mom let's go I'm in danger of becoming vulnerable" Yoongi said.
"That's alright"
"How?"
"You get to-"
"No"
"Get"
"No please stop"
"Okay fine" Yoongi's mother said and pretended to zip her mouth. But when Yoongi turned back to Namjoon there was a taxi. Yoongi sighed but got into the taxi anyways with Namjoon and his mom.

-At Yoongi's house-

When Yoongi and his mother arrived home Namjoon was paying the taxi driver and went inside.
"Hey Namjoon" Ms. Min said getting both boys attention.
"Yes?"
"Can you stay over?" She said. Yoongi then started talking to himself mentally.
"To who ever is listening up there... DO YOU HATE ME THIS MUCH?!  WHAT DID I EVER DID TO YOU-"
"Yoongi"
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay?"
"Y-Yeah" Yoongi said and walked up to his bedroom.
"Don't worry he's like that some times" Ms. Min said.