Reason

Blue's POV
I broke up with my ex-girlfriend a few days ago.

I didn't tell her the reason because I know that it will be complicated for both of us.

Her brother fell in love with me.

And I'm obliged to fall for him too.

He saved my parents. He saved me too.

Red didn't force me to love him.

I insisted.

My heart did not fully accept him yet but I will do it because I want him to be happy.

I know that I am his happiness and I need to fill his happiness.

The day I told him I love him, he believed my words and he felt so happy.

Day by day, I didn't know that I am slowly falling in love with him.

Unfortunately, there is still a big part of Purple's part in my heart.

I don't know why I am seeing Purple with this guy but I am trying to forget her.

I am trying my best to make you happy, Red. I am really trying.

-------------------

I am currently here in Soju Capital because Red told me to go here.

But before he came, I saw Purple with a girl and they are crying.

I eavesdrop at their conversation and I heard that they are talking about their exes.

I'm sorry for hurting you, Purple.

I still have a little bit of love but it is wrong.

I now have a loved one in which I know that he really loves me so much.

I watched her from afar and she looked at where I stand. I didn't know if she can recognize me but she keeps on glancing at me.

"Blue, what are you looking at?" Red asked me with a smile in his face.

"Oh! I just found those two girls weird. They are crying a while ago but now, they are laughing," I said.

He looked at where I am looking and his eyes widened. Suddenly, he dragged me inside.

"Do you know them?" I asked.

"Why don't we just order?" he asked as he sat on the chair and I sat on the opposite side.

"Yah. Let's have a beef today," he said.

I smiled and he smiled back.

"Why do you want me to meet here?" I asked.

"Well, I want you to meet my sister tomorrow," he said.

"Is that so? I'll love to," I assured him with smile.

"I'm glad you agreed with it, babe. I know you will love her too," he said with a big smile.

I responded with a smile.

We eat the beef quietly while we are exchanging glance with each other.

I'm just glad you are happy.