Drugged

Blue's POV
Red is telling me a joke and I'm pretending to laugh so it won't be obvious that I am not fully paying attention to him.

I am just looking at Purple who even in a conservative swimming suit is still looking gorgeous and hot.

I am observing each of her moves. I know it is a bad idea to invite some of my friends here. They literally bring all of the class.

I never thought this would happen anyways.

I'm actually scared right now.

The school knows us. They know her brother too. It is really suffocating to have them here because I know that one little mistake can spill the big truth.

I tried to avoid them as much as possible. I also keep Red on my side always so he can't initiate a conversation to one of my classmates.

Going back to Purple. I saw that she went to the bar. I also saw how the waiter is flirting with her.

I don't know why I feel annoyed. Am I jealous?

I suddenly feel uneasy when I saw the bartender carried Purple while she passed out.

I quickly looked at Red and he has his eyes closed because he is enjoying the pool.

"Honey?" I called him.

"Yes babe," he smiled at me

"I think I saw your sister being carried by the bartender," I calmly said but I am not calm on the inside.

"Do you think she's having fun?" he excitedly said.

"No. I think she was drugged."

With that, he quickly get out of the pool and he tried to follow the trails of the bartender who just entered a door.
------------------------
Red's POV
I feel like I am not gaining attention from Blue.

He is paying half of his attention and he is kind of annoying me. I tried to be calm and not make an argument so I just close my eyes.

"Honey?" he called me.

"Yes babe," I smiled as I know that I now get his attention.

"I think I saw your sister being carried by the bartender," he said to me.

"Do you think she's having fun?" I questioned myself if my sister is still innocent.

"No. I think she was drugged."

My overprotective instincts attacked me and I quickly go to the direction where Blue is pointing.

"Let's go," I pulled him beside me.

It takes us a long time to find where she is. Where did that bastard put my sister? 

When I heard a scream, I quickly opened the door.

I saw my sister lying in one of the bed with her arms tied on it and the man who is on top of her. She keeps on kicking but she is too weak because of the drug. I quickly punched the man and he is about to punch me too when someone stopped him. It is Blue.

"Don't ever touch both of them," he shouted. "Guards, get him."

The guards take the man and he glared at me sharply as he goes out. 

"Sis!" I shouted as I untied her hand.

She is still crying and it hurt me as I see her in pain.

"Let's get her to the hospital," Blue said.

"No, I think if she will rest at -."

"I said LET'S BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL PLEASE! I know how she can be depressed with that pain or worse, she will be on trauma. Please, I know that" he shouted at me.

"O-okay."

He carried my sister in bridal style and I can see the anger in his eyes. 

I am feeling strange but I just choose to be quiet. 

And the biggest question in my head right now is 'Why do I feel that he really knows my sister?' or 'is he just acting superior to me?' Who knows?