Girl Talk

I am very lucky that school ended early today.I went home early and I was surprised that the door is slightly open.I got scared so I grabbed the nearest hardest thing which is the plank on the door.I saw that there is a girl sitting on my couch and I was about to hit her when she turned around.

"PABO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she shouted to me and I dropped the plank.

"PABO-YAH~ WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE COMING?" I shouted back.

"You are really a pabo. Didn't I call you earlier? You almost got into trouble," she explained and I mouthed an "o".

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Of course. Come on. I'll help you cook," she insisted.

We cook Lasagna and Graham cake because it is our tradition food. I mean as best friends, we have our own tradition.

After we cooked, we eat the foods quickly. It is not because we are rushing but because we are hungry.

Piggy alert.

"Pabo~ why didn't you tell me about you and my brother? I got worried when I heard you two split," I opened the topic.

"It's for our own good," she smiled at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't be in a relationship with a man who is not comfortable with me anymore. I don't want to hurt him because I know how painful it will be if we continue this. Trust me. I made the right decision," she explained to me.

I felt guilty because I can't explain to her the real reason why. Even though my brother didn't tell me to keep his secret, I feel responsible for keeping it for his own good.

"Are you okay?" I can hear her worried voice.

"Y-yes. It is just that something is bothering me," I reasoned out.

"So I heard you also gone through a break up. Is it true?" she suddenly asked me and it made me uncomfortable.

"Y-yes but don't worry, I'm okay now," I assured her while faking a smile.

"You're bad at lying," she looked at me aggressively and I know that I can't lie to my bestfriend.

"It hurts," I suddenly burst out crying. I can't control it anymore. My tears are flowing rapidly and all I could do is let it out.

Suddenly, I heard her sniffing and I look up to see that she is crying too.

"It hurts too!" she screamed.

We both are crying so loud and the table is getting wet but we can't stop it.

I guess it is too painful for us.

I suddeny felt my energy drained out and I already stop from crying. I look at Penny and I realized that she already stopped.

"Jeez. We look like a fool," she jokingly said.

We both stare at each other and suddenly, we laughed.

"This is our first cry together and the reason is boys. I'm amazed," I sarcastically said to her.

"Pabo~ I wish this could be the last," she chuckled.

"Omo~ I really hope," I smiled.

"Crying is really tiring," she laid her head to her arms.

"Tsk. Pabo~ don't sleep there. I will prepare the room now."

After I said that, I prepare our room so we could sleep now.

It is really a tiring day, huh?

Apparently, I am happy to let this feeling out.

I already told it to my bestfriend but why can't I tell this to my brother?

Am I scared or embarassed?

I don't know why but there is really something that is hindering me to tell it to my brother.

I wonder what is it.