Second Chance

Purple's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked my brother who is hardly focusing on the road.

"Y-yes," his voice is shaking.

"I know it isn't. Please tell me, oppa," I begged him.

He looked at me seriously and he cried, "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"What?"

"You and Blue have a  past, right?" he moved closer to me as he searched for my eyes.

I spaced out for a while. I can't find the right words to say.

"That means yes," he cried in front of me.

"I'm so-"

"I'm sorry sis," he said while crying out loud.

"W-what? Why are you? I should be the one?" I am confused.

"Am I the reason why you broke up?" he asked me.

I stared at him and I don't want him to get the wrong idea again so I quickly think of a reason.

"No. We broke up a long time ago. I already moved on too. Oppa, you know I am so happy at you right now. I don't feel anything at him anymore. I can see that he loves you too. Please don't get the wrong idea between the two of us," I explained.

"But he is still your ex," he reasoned out.

"No problem. We are still friends after all. JUST FRIENDS," I emphasized.

"So I overreacted over nonsense?" he facepalmed himself.

"Y-yes." I patted his back

"Oh no! I should fix everything to Blue. I think I need to bring you home quickly so I can make up to him. Thanks, sis!" he hugged me tightly and he drove me home.

-----------------------------------

Red's POV

After I drove my sister home, I quickly called my boyfriend and told him to go to our usual meet-up. 

A few moments later, I arrived at Bare Bears Cafe and I approached him with a hug.

"Look, I'm sorry," he said that made me smile.

"Nope, it's okay. I heard from my sister that both of you already moved on, I'm sorry I overreact though," I smiled at him.

'So she moved on?' Blue thinks to himself. 

"I'm very sorry too, my love, can we forget this?" I asked him.

"O-okay. So how's your sister?" Blue asked me. I feel a little bit of jealous but I know that they are just friends. Well, that is my sister pointed to me, right? 

"She's okay. Thanks for your concern to her as a friend." I smiled at him.

He smiled a bit and hold my hand. 

I am really enjoying my day with my lovely boyfriend when a phone ring interrupts our moment. I took the call and it turns to be coming from our company. My workers needed me right away so I excuse myself to Blue. Before I go, I ask him a favor that he needed to do. His eyes got wide and he even convinced me to asked other people but I can't trust them.

I just want him to care of my sister at all. What's wrong with that?