Brother

I woke up with a severe headache.

I slowly open my eyes and I notice that this is not my room.

"Where am I?" I mumbled to myself.

"In my house???" a guy speak beside me and I am about to throw a pillow to him but I need to check things first.

Clothes: Check
Pain: No pain
V-card: Wait?! How will I know that?

"Stop staring under the sheets because nothing happened last night, Purple," I looked at him quickly.

"BRO?! What happened?!" I yelled.

Yes. It is my brother. Red Pine. He is my brother that I rarely see and rarely talk but once we hang out, we will instantly know everything in one go. He is a caring and a supportive brother to me but he is also annoying sometims. He is handsome and no wonder why he is a playboy. He is a DJ and he is achieving his dream to become an idol. But al in all, he is a good brother.

"Sis. Aren't you thankful that I have saved you? You could have been raped or drugged," he rolled his eyes.

"How did I end up here?" I asked while I am still holding my head because it still hurts.

He didn't respond to my question but I see him getting something in the cabinet and putting water in a glass.

"Here. Take this first," he offered me a medicine and a glass of water and I quickly took it.

"You didn't answer my question yet," I ruffled his hair.

"Well, I am dancing with a bunch of chicks when I saw a girl dancing like a dead person so I tried to film her. And then, she collapsed. It took me awhile to decide if I will go to her or not but I decided to go. And to my surprise..." he paused and smirked. "...it is my beautiful and stupid sister."

I looked at him annoyingly.

I tried to reach for the blanket so I could sleep again since I am now comfortable that it is my brother's house.

"I'm not done with you yet," he stopped my hands from reaching it and he sat beside me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Why are you clubbing?" he asked while giving me a death glare.

"I-i..."

"You?"

I blankly stare at the wall and I couldn't get of any answer. I know I have reason but I need to make it more reasonable so my brother will not make my life a hell again.

"Purple!" he shouted.

"W-what?"

He sighed frustratedly, "I know you, little sis. You are not the type of person who go to clubs and drink alcohols because you are protecting yourself so much. You don't even want to get into trouble. What is happening to you?"

I didn't know either but I just feel like I want to.

"But I'm 18 now," I reasoned out.

"You just turned 18," he corrected me.

I sighed in frustration, realizing the mistake that I have done. I should take care of myself. Why am I doing all of this? Just because of a guy?

I am really disppointed to myself right now. I slap myself continuously so I could wake up in reality.

Luckily, I have a brother who can stop me from slapping myself because of my frustration.

"This. Is. Frustrating," my brother made me look up at him and then he hugged me.

I am on the verge of crying and I'm about to open up my feelings and the real reason why I am there when his cellphone rang.

My brother get out of the room and I sighed out of frustration.

I just stared at the ceiling while trying to think about something but that day is filling my mind and it reminds me of pain again.

I didn't notice that my tears are falling in my eyes and I feel like it is never ending.

It still hurts.

After a few minutes, I grew tired from crying and I fell asleep again.