•9•

-Kid Icarus-

The series that deserves more games added to it.

There was once a kingdom called Angel Land, run by two goddesses, Lady Palutena, the ruler of light, and Medusa, the ruler of darkness.

Medusa hated mankind, and in anger, Plalutena banished her to the underworld, turning her into an ugly monster. Medusa swore she would take over where Palutena lived, the Castle In The Sky.

Almost all of Palutenas angels were turned to stone, and she was imprisoned. There was soon only Pit, and angel who could not fly. Palutena freed him from imprisonment in the underworld, and he saved them.

In the third game, they have to fight off Medusa, but it was Hades all along, using Medusa as a pawn.

Pit gets seriously hurt in these events, and Dark Pit, his clone who is an antihero, has to save him. He eventually gets back onto his feet and destroys Hades. The clone and Pit finally get along, as Pit no longer is trying to kill him.

Nico is Pit, being his last name means angel, and having Hades as the villain would make things interesting.

You are either:

1. Palutena, the beautiful goddess who makes fun of Pit all the time. You grant him his ability of flight, but it only lasts for five minutes at a time.

2. A different angel who ran into the hero. Was a warrior that got turned into stone.

3. Dark pit, now becoming friends with the antihero. Still mocks you, and claims that he was first, not knowing. Saved you, and stopped fighting you.

4. A human living in the mortal world when you suddenly see the angel crash down, the five minutes having ran up. You help him heal.