1

(You're at the park right now with Jungkook and Taehyung, hanging out)

"So, why are you into photography?" I asked Jungkook while looking through his pictures in his camera..

"You know, it's just nice taking pictures as memories.." he took his old memory card where there were a lot of pictures of the one he likes..

"Oh? Me in this camera?" I said while showing him a picture he took of me..

He chuckles.. "That? Memories of course.." he smiles..

"You know what, I'm just gonna leave" Taehyung started to keep his stuff.. "Oh and, Jiwoo, stop inviting me when I'm just going to be third wheel.." Taehyung added.. As soon as he finished packing, he left..

"I'm sorry.." I mutter, but enough for Jungkook to hear..

"It's not your fault, he's just angry because of jealousy.." I nodded and sighed..

"I'll just go to the restroom real quick" I asked permission.. And he gave me his permission..

I left the bench and went to the nearest restroom..

Jungkook's POV~

I started laughing when she went, because Taehyung and I had a bet!

In this 'date' we said that whoever gets more attention from Jiwoo, steals a picture and gives the winner 1,000 won (44P, 2$)

Yes, it's small.. At least I get some money..

I inserted my old memory card, and scrolled through her pictures I secretly took, well, some I actually asked for her to pose..

I like the picture where me and her are hanging out..

My sister took the picture.. Damn, she's pretty..

Oh, she's back.. Shit

I remove the old memory cards and put back the new one..

I put the old one on the bench

*creek, SNAP!*

..Sh-She sat o-on it

We both looked at each other..

I stared at her eyes..

I pulled her hair, I'm surprised she ain't fighting back..

"Jungkook! What's the hey?!" I heard her Hyung screaming while approaching me..

"Your fucking sister broke my fucking memory card.." I swore..

Jiwoo stood up and cries on his chest..

"Did you really have to do that? She's a girl? And boys do not, DO NOT do that to girls.." he took Jiwoo's bag, and left..

What have I do-- I don't feel sorry, she broke the memory card with the pictures of the one I love..

I worked hard on editing on some..

Sigh.. I'll try to find the file.. Maybe I saved it in my laptop? FUCK MY LIFE

I HATE YOU, JIWOO

--

Your POV~

I arrived home with Oppa and my hair is messy..

I took a bath since it was so hot right now and I changed like this..

Because I'm going to go look for a new memory card and a new camera as a way of apologizing to him..

"Don't you think..that's too much?" Hobi Oppa asked before I went out our main door..

"It's an apology, calm down.." I sigh and left closing the door..