8

Finally! Our food arrived!

Deal 1 here is Chicken and spaghetti for two people, mojos.. And we added some fries and lemonade..

I got my food since I was starving.. Mygahd

And Jungkook got his.. But only small.. Huh? Isn't he hungry after all those words he was listening to earlier?

I ignored it and we started to eat..

"So, you're not hungry?" I asked with a stuffed mouth with spaghetti, and covering it with my mouth.. "Nah.. I drank coke after class.." oh, I nodded..

"Anyways, where do you wanna go after?" he asked.. "You?" it's kinda embarrassing already. He brought me here to eat food, walked me here and now I decide where to go..? "Uhmm.. I've always wanted to go to the new mall that opened up yesterday.. Could you come with me? I hate walking alone.." I nodded.. Now time to aware Oppa again..

Jiwoo
Oppa, I'll be out with Jungkook for awhile.. We'll just go to the mall, the new one..

Oppa
Fine.. Just be careful..

I shove my phone back in my bag and started eating again so we could finish early to go to the mall he's talking about..

Well, after we finished, he paid and got our bags and left the restaurant..

We walked to the mall, holding hands. And he suddenly switched sides.. I was on the part where there's nothing dangerous about to happen.. Jungkook is at the left, by the street..

"Why?" I asked.. "The street is here.. And boys need to protect girls from cars, driving at the street.." I nodded.. Of course, I just continue to mind my own business and look at our feet, walking in sync..

"Are you tired? I could carry you at my back.." I shook my head "Don't worry, I had some sleep.." he nodded.. "Are we almost there, though?" he nodded.. "Don't worry, I'll buy you anything.." I chuckled.. "No, it's okay.. Let's just window shop.." he nodded..

We finally arrived at our wanted destination, and went in..

The security checked our bags and let us in.. Damn, this mall is hella big.. Bigger than my future..

"Wahh.. This is Daebak!" I look around, and explore the place with my eyes.. And something caught my attention..

Notebooks.. Why? I need a notebook for myself.. A journal.. Well.. "Jungkookie~" I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he hummed in response.. "I know I told you that we'll just window shop.. But.. I want a notebook!" he chuckled and nods.. "Sure.. And for what?" he asked.. "Journal.. Come on~!" I pulled him to the place called National Book Store [Just imagine about Robinsons, lol]

"This place is nice.." he looks around and spotted his ex girlfriend walking around alone..

"Let's go and buy your journal.." he looks at me and pulled me to the place where there are notebooks..

"Jungkook.. What's wrong?" I asked.. "She's here.." I looked behind him, his ex girlfriend.. I suddenly went dull and I didn't wanna be here..

"I pick the black one.." I got the black journal notebook and pulled him to the counter..

I remember that we were still on our uniform, shitzu

Suddenly, a woman stood behind us and we were terrified..

I looked behind, it was Lisa. Me and Jungkook just continued to wait in line, but the girl from behind, tapped my shoulder..

"What?" I asked.. "Stay away from my boyfriend.. He deserves better.." I rolled my eyes.. I saw Jungkook with his phone and suddenly..he put his phone back in his pocket and put his arm around my shoulders..

"Is that all, my baby bunny?" I was shook, but I nodded, signing to act like a couple..

"Yep.. And can we go to the shop where there are bags? I want a new one since mine is already old.." he nodded.. "Of course, anything for my cute Babygirl.." I chuckled..

Lisa at the back was raging.. "Jungkookie, you deserve more than her!" she complained.. "Yea, I deserve more than YOU.. I deserve a cute, beautiful, kindhearted girl.. And I pick her.." he puts a little peck on my forehead and I kind of blushed.. And it was time to pay..

We paid 500원 [22P] for it..

Yeeeeeee~

We went out the store and we both chuckled.. "Sorry for embarrassing you in front of her, Jiwoo.." I nodded.. "It's okay, and you didn't embarrass me.. Because she embarrassed herself" we both laughed.. "Oh, you wanted a bag?" I nodded with a little timidity in me.. "Let's go.. And oh, don't be shy.. I'll give you anything you want.." I nodded and smiled..

We walked to the shop where here were the bag I like.. We bought it, and went out the store to go home..

"I hope you enjoyed today, Jiwoo.. Let's hangout tomorrow?" I nodded and we both smiled.. "Sure.." I hugged him and he hugged me back..

"Thanks for today, could you..walk me home? I'm scared" he nodded.. "Let's go.." we started to walk towards the exit, and I felt someone pull my hair from behind.. Lisa

"Yes?" I asked.. "I want YOU to LEAVE my boyfrie--" "I am not your fucking boyfriend, Lisa.. Plus, I am not going back to you after cheating on me with some other Bitch out there.." I laughed and we left..

We go out the mall, and walked home.. It was dark, black dark.. But the streetlights guided us.. We arrived at my place, and checked the clock.. 8:41pm.. IT'S 8?!

"Oh gosh.. Uhmm.. Could I stay? I mean, our house is closed by 7.. And my parents are asleep now with my sister.. Well, step parents and step sister.." I nodded.. "Just don't embarrass me and yourself.. But clothes?" he chuckles "I have some in handy.. I knew this would happen any day, that's why.." I smiled and we went in..

"Oppa? Unnie? Uhh.. Anyone here?" Unnie went down with her shorts and shirt.. "Oh? Who's the boy?" she smirks.. "Yah, he's staying over since their house is closed and his parents and sister is asleep already.." she nods.. "You want dinner?" I shook my head.. "No, we just ate 3 hours ago.." she nodded, and we proceed to go to my room..since we don't have any other room that he could stay in

I put his bag on the floor, while mine is on the bed, cuz I'm changing my bag to the one that Jungkook bought me..

I got my notebooks, and books, and pens to put in my bag.. And I never forget about my journal..

I put it in, closed the bag, and put it in my closet..

I saw Jungkook already on his pajamas, ready to sleep.. But I'm confused, I sleep at 10..

"You're gonna sleep already?" he shook his head.. "I just change immediately so I won't get out of my comfortable position anymore just because to change.. Plus, our uniform is hard to remove.." I nodded..

"Imma change too.." I went to my closet and got what I will wear.. But since I didn't have any PJs left.. I wore shorts and an oversized sweater crop top..

So, I removed my undergarments, changed my underwear and wear my chosen clothes..

I went out the restroom and tossed my uniform at my bucket of laundry and went plopping myself down on the bed, beside Jungkook.. FUCK

"I'll be facing back so we wouldn't..have some skin ship" he said.. "Sure.." but he suddenly smirked, oh god.. "Or, you wanna cuddle me?" I hit his arm and he laughed.. "I was just joking.. But I will do anything you want.." I chuckled.. "Talk for awhile?" he nodded..

•cliffhanger•