4

"A-a-a-adopted?" he nodded.. "That's why I do my best to act like I'm her REAL brother.. And, if you hate me being like this, I could change.." I shook my head.. "Be yourself.. Just please, don't be a psychopath.." he nodded and smiled..

"Hey, Kook.. Sorry for..hurting your sister.. It's just.. She kicked me and.. I was hurt.." he nodded.. "Well, I should've gone easy on you, she did it first after all.." Taehyung nodded.. "Now, hug!" I screamed..  "No!" they said in sync.. "Then, I'll tell the teacher what happened!" I crossed my arms..

But, they still hugged each other, they were forced..

"Meh ship!" I quickly took a picture and they pull out the hug and said.. "Well, at least we ain't gay.." they hit me on my arm, but it hurts..

"I will get back at you later.." I glared.. "Aww~ little bunny will kill me later, how cute.." he laughed, in fact, they both laugh..

Well, I pulled Jungkook's hair, and he begged for me to stop..

"Well, if you both embarrass yourself in front of the class, I'll stop the torture.. You'll do it by slapping each others butt and saying that your gay!" they nodded.. Haha

--

"We're gay! We're gay! We're gay!" the whole class laughed and we took a video.. Even our professor laughed at it!

"Okay, Jiwoo, is it done?" Jungkook asked me.. "Ask the class.." I laughed.. "Guys?" Jungkook begged.. "15 MORE MINUTES!" "JIWOO!" I laughed..

--

After class is my favorite subject
<and mine is attendance>

Lol, it's because it's like PE for some reason..

You enjoy and have fun.. Haha

Well, since I'm a girl, they don't have the right to hit me.. Hehehe

"Let's go to the coffee shop near the school?" I asked, maybe I should apologize for letting me do that.. "I'll be paying.." I said.. And they nodded..

They smiled at me, yee~ "Last one to the shop has a short dick!" Jungkook said..

"Hey!" they started to race to the shop.. But I just chuckle and ran before them..

But Jungkook arrived first before Taehyung caught up..

"I hate you.." Taehyung panted.. I arrived and I just went in before they did..

I ordered and they asked for frappe and cappuccino.. Well, mine's machiatto..

Not so long, I got our orders, paid and sat beside Guk.. Since our bags are beside Tae..

"You know? I'm uncomfortable beside these bags.." Taehyung rolled his eyes and tried to get a good position. Me and Jungkook just chuckled..

"Well, sorry for making you feel embarrassed.. It's just, you need to learn a lesson, which is right and which is wrong.." they nodded.. "Well, Tae, I'm sorry.. I should've asked you what happened in detail before torturing you.. I promise, I would be careful next time.." Taehyung nodded, and I smile.. "Well, I should've gone easy with you sister.. She is a girl.." and he smiled..

"Now that we're settled, what about we talk about our crushes?" the boys' eyes widen.. "Cru-crush?" I nodded.. "Well, I was wondering if you like someone.." they shook their head.. "I wouldn't fall for any girl.." Jungkook said..

Ouch.. Never knew he was hard to get

"O-oh.. I thought you liked someone.." I take a sip of my coffee, trying to keep in the tears.. "Nah, all girls in our school are hella clingy.." Jungkook again said.. Am I really clingy?

"I do like this girl.. She's cute, nice, pretty and smart.." Taehyung suddenly had light, pink cheeks when he described his love..

"But she likes someone else, probably" he pouted.. "Don't worry, you'll have a chance.." I said..

Well, even though I'm a girl, I could feel the rejection of Jungkook.. I thought he liked me since he held my hand and..walked me home yesterday

But I guess, he did that because of the camera I bought him?

"As if I would like any girl? All the girls in senior are so annoying, especially the one that's always want my attention.." I chuckled.. "Well, maybe my feelings are gonna fade away at him soon.." I felt so hurt, me and Guk? We've been friends since 3 years old.. And throughout those years, I've grown feelings for him..

But never knew he was adopted..

"Well, since when were you adopted, Guk?" I take a sip of my coffee and he answered.. "Since 3.." So..he isn't from Seoul? I thought he was born there..

"Well, sorry.. Never knew.." Taehyung said from across.. And suddenly, I got a text message from Hobi Oppa..

Oppa
Yah, where are you?
It's getting dark..

Me~
I'm with Guk and Tae.
I'll be home about 10 minutes.

Oppa
Don't, I'll pick you up
with Jennie.. I want
you safe..

Me~
Oki~ ♡

Oppa
Be sure to stay
where you are.. I'll
be there soon.. Bye

Well, at least he's concerned about me..

"Oppa is picking me up soon.. We better hurry on finishing these up.." they nodded.. "Could I have a ride home? I mean, we don't live afar.." I nodded..

I saw Tae's glass, already empty.. And Jungkook, and mine..

"Sorry about that memory card again, Jungkook.." I pouted and he chuckled.. "No need to apologize, I restored my pictures anyways.." I gasped.. "You did?" He hummed in response..

"Ahh, guys, I'll get going now, my fam needs me.." Taehyung bid bye, and left, as a result, me and Guk are left alone..

"Oppa should be here any minute.." I started to fidget with my fingers.. "Okay.." he got his phone out his pocket and his eyes suddenly widen..

"Uh.. Guk? You okay?" he shook his head and sighs.. "My ex-girlfriend posted another false thing about me and her.." he shows me the post, and it says..

"Oh my Goshhhhh! Me and Jungkook got back together recently! #notforeveralone"

Of course, as a crush of Jungkook, I'm mad.. But I still can't talk to him about his bitchy girlfriend harassing me..

I heard a honk from outside, I saw the plate number UJG-345 it's ours..

We got out bags, and left the shop..