6 • (Jealousy?)

Why isn't Jiwoo buying her snacks?

Since the cafeteria stopped its terror, he decided to buy already..

I was sitting with Taehyung, since we're good now.. And talked to him about him..

"Dude, do you think the new guy is a little bit clingy to Jiwoo?" I asked while opening my sandwich..

"Calm down, maybe they're just friends.. Stop overestimating much.." I nodded, of course, we're like backstabbing Jiwoo..

"Could I order for ramen and um..could I buy a soft drink?" wait, is that how Busan people order now? Because here in Seoul, we just say "Ramen and soft drink, on the go! Chop chop!" jeez..

But I saw him get his order and sat across Jiwoo..

WTF

"Taehyung, look.." I looked at the direction I pointed, he was shook as well.. "What's he doing with Jiwoo?!" Jiwoo looked at us..fuck

"Hi, boys!" she waved but we ignored her. Sorry, Jiwoo..

Your POV~

Ouch, did they just look away from me? Jungkook has never done that to me.. He'll always wave back.. Wait, Jiwoo, you're not children anymore! Stop it!

"You know those guys?" he took a sip of his drink.. "Yea, the one that has black hair is Jungkook.. The one with the coffee hair is Taehyung.." he nodded.. "You know, Busan changed a lot, like, a lot.." we both chuckled.. "I moved here in Seoul when my grandparents died just a year ago.. He nodded..

"You're a Jung, right?" I hummed as an answer. "Because most Jungs are born here in Seoul.. You're like, not mostly seen in Busan.. Haha" I chuckled..

I saw Jungkook walked towards his front, where I was located. So I was kind of terrified..

"Hey, wanna hang out later?" I looked at Dongmin, we already had plans.. "Sorry, maybe next time? Me and Dongmin already has plans after class" he nodded.. "Promise me, tomorrow.." I nodded, then he left..

"You wanna cancel our plans so you could hang out with your friend? I mean, we could hang out at the park tomorrow..or the other day"

"No, it's okay, I'm sure they won't mind.." I take a quick glance at them and went back to slurping my ramen..

Jungkook's POV~

How could she replace is with the new kid? I was her FIRST best friend.. And I was the first one to CATCH her feelings..

I sure she won't replace me..will she though? I hope she knows that I hear her from this distance..

"You know, I've been in depression for a long time and..never told Jungkook for some reason.. I'm just scared that he might leave me.." De..depression? Wait, depression?!

"Dude, she's suffering depression.." Taehyung's deep voice snapped me back to reality..

"I know, I have ears.." he rolled his eyes.. "Just..let's just keep listening.." I rolled my eyes..

"And you know, even though I just met you, you're a pretty awesome guy to be around with.." she said, I groaned in anger..

Why Jiwoo? I was your first fucking best friend.. And you do this?

"Well, I'll get going, dude.. Stay calm.." Taehyung patted my back before leaving..

"I'll torture that guy if I could.. Jiwoo has MY attention.." I mutter..

I walked towards Jiwoo and sat on the third chair.. "What are you doing here?" she asked.. "Taehyung left, I wanted to join you and Dongmin.." they both nodded..

.. "So, Dongmin.. You're not going to like Jiwoo, right?" WTF DID YOU JUST SAY, JEON JEONG-GUK?!

"Uhmm.. I do like her as a friend.." Jiwoo glared at me.. "Uhmm.. And I do like her because she's beautiful, kind, cute and smart too.." okay, it's annoying.. Stop.. "And she gave me her number.." WTF, JIWOO?!! I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME YOUR DUMBASS NUMBER!

"Yea, he asked for it.. And I'm sure you won't mind, right, bestfriend?" she looked at me..okay, never thought she would be THIS scary..

"Yea, yea.. I'll get going now.." I stood up my seat, and left.. Why am I feeling like this towards Jiwoo? It's not like I'm..jealous

Your POV~

Inside of me, I'm mad at Jungkook.. Mygosh

Why would he ask that to him? He can't control Dongmin's feelings..

I sigh in anger, and saw the clock.. 10:20am, still 40min til Science..

"So..would you mind telling me why your parents left you?" he asked.. I let out a frustrated sigh, of course, I didn't wanna talk about them, but I have to talk to someone about it..

"If you don't want to, I won't force.." I inhale, and exhale.. "I need someone to talk with about it.." he nodded..

Flashback~

My mom got pregnant at the age of 21, my dad was 23 when he found out..

"Really?!" my dad was happy as if they ever got married, yes, they never got married..

But my dad's father heard, and went down..

"What?" he crossed his arms and glares at the two of them as they were standing frozen.. "It's either, you will abort that baby, or she'll leave this house.." but dad didn't want to leave mom, of course.. They picked to abort us..

They cried.. "Disrespectful mistake" his dad muttered, but enough for the both of them to hear..

About months later, Oppa was born..

They thought that she won't get pregnant anymore, and I was there.. I surprised them when I was an egg..

My dad was happy, but again, his dad was there, visiting them..

"That's it, I have enough.. If ever you have babies, when you're not FUCKING MARRIED yet.. You're going to abort that baby.." they had no choice, they nodded

But no, we didn't get aborted, they secretly gave us to my grandma and grandpa from my mom's side and..they were the ones who took care of us well..

Now that they're gone, I don't have anyone left.. Only Hobi Oppa.. And his soon to be married girlfriend.. And my two..best friends, Jungkook and..Taehyung

End of flashback~

I was crying all my tears out starting telling the truth to someone..

"I told you to don't tell me when you're feeling sad about it.." he wipes my tears off my cheeks.. "Bu-but I ha-had to say i-it.. I.. Ne-needed someone e-else to kno-know.." I wiped my eyes with my handkerchief and tried to calm myself down..

"Don't worry, it's all going to be alright.. I'm sure that they love you.." I shook my head.. "They..said to our grandma not to say anything.. But we had to know because it was the truth.. And said that they..will do something to forget about us so they will have a more better life without..us" I cried even more..

"Let's get back to class, pretend nothing happened.." he puts his arms around my shoulders and walked me to the classroom..