3

I finished changing when I saw Somi on the couch pouting..

"What happened?" I asked while leaning my shoulders on the rail..

"I was punched by Taehyung! Again! Okay?!" I started raging..

I treated her forehead and ate my dinner..

--

Your POV~

Another day, another embarrassing time with Jungkook..

I sigh, it's just too embarrassing on what happened at the park yesterday, I felt bad for Tae..

I continue to do my routine and wore my uniform..

Now, I brushed my hair and tied it to a ponytail, wore my shoes and my necktie and went down seeing them eating breakfast..

I sat beside Unnie, since it's the nearest chair to the door and raced to get the egg and bacon..

And my coffee..

"So.. When's the marriage?" I asked.. This topic was never tackled with Unnie yet..

"What..marriage?" Unnie asked.. Wtf? She doesn't know?

"Hobi Oppa said that you're gonna get married in a month or two.." and Hobi Oppa chuckled..

He walked toward Unnie and puts a little peck on her lips, he kneels down on one knee, as I knew he was gonna propose..

"Jennie Kim, the one that could make my life happy just by her smiles, will you marry me?" AMP--

Unnie was speechless, she was just covering her mouth and crying..

"Unnie~~~" I begged for her to answer.. "Do I still have to say it?" she asked.. "Wait, I have to take a video about this.."

I took my phone out my skirt and started filming..

"Babe?" Hobi Oppa smiled.. "I'm waiting.." he added.. "Aww~ Yes! Yes I'll marry you! Yes!" Oppa puts the ring on her ring finger, and kisses her

On that point, I stopped filming and went back to eating..

"Haha~ You didn't know that I was gonna propose? I mean, I never told you.. But you know that I've been checking out rings, right?" he smiled and started eating.. "Yea, and I thought it was for something else.." she pouted..

"Well, what were you thinking of, Unnie?" I asked with my fingers on my chin.. "Well, at first I was suspicious.. And asked myself why are you buying rings? Since I'm just an innocent girl, wow.." she chuckled.. "I don't think that advanced.. And I thought you were cheating, remember when I hit your arm when you were talking 'bout this ring? I thought you and another woman" me and Oppa laughed.. "I wouldn't never do such thing to the most beautiful woman in the world.." well, I finished eating, so, I bid bye, got my bag and left..

I was walking on our sidewalk, and saw Jungkook smiling at me.. He lives nearby?

He runs towards me with his camera tied on his neck..

"You walking alone?" he said as he was panting due to the distance.. "Yea, wanna walk with me? I mean, I'm not forcing you.." he nodded..

I was shook by his sudden action, he held my hand and didn't notice I was blushing like a red strawberry right now..

He started to sway our hands and I noticed that I wasn't that short to him anymore.. I'm by his eyes, yee

Maybe 2 more inches and.. OK by his size.. Hehe~

We arrived at school, and we saw the figure of Taehyung..

Jungkook's eyes were full of anger, why? Was it about yesterday?

"Uhmm.. Jungkook? You're sweating.." I woke the sweat that was on his cheeks, and I felt his hand, it was warm..

"Stay here"

"Wait!"

He lets go of my hand, and he was walking towards Taehyung..

He suddenly punched him on the cheeks and yelled at him..

"Why did you bully my sister?! You think you have the right to do that?!" I was shocked, I never knew Taehyung would do such thing..

I walked until I got a closer, good look, and the students were looking at them, as if they're the most popular boys in Korea..

"Hey, she's started kicking me!" he punched Taehyung again on the stomach.. "Kick where?! Kick on the dick?!" he was like suffocating Taehyung and I was a worried clam..

"Next time, don't do that to my sister, or you'll be in more pain that what you're feeling right now.." he whisper yelled, but enough for me to hear..

Of course, I was hurt, he's being..new

He wasn't like this when we were young, he couldn't even hold an ant with wings! Right now, he could kill humans?

I don't know if I should be liking him..

I was crying, he isn't the friend that I used to know anymore..

I ran in the campus, covering my mouth. Jungkook spotted me and chased after me..

"Jiwoo, wait!" he started running faster.. I wanted to run faster, but I was too weak..

I fell down on my knees on the floor and started to cry harder..

He puts his hand on my shoulder, but I quickly removed it.. "What's wrong?" he said while stroking my hair.. "You, you've changed a lot.. And I'm not comfortable anymore.." I got up and went to the classroom..

I sat on my chair and sob in that position..

He was leaning on the door, he was crossing his arms and had a sad face, more like sorrow..

"You're not the one and only shy, but kind kid I used to know.. You're now the person that doesn't even know what's the meaning of politeness amymore.." I looked at him, he looked at me.. "And I miss those times where we were scared when we see a flying ant.. We had to wait for an adult to remove it and go in our fort again.. But now? You're not that kind of person.." he started to tear up as well..

"Jiwoo, it's for Somi cause--"

"It's doesn't mean your sister got bullied, you need to suffocate Taehyung until he's pale!" I started to calm down and he walked towards me..

"Look, I know, I've changed a lot, why? Because..I've wanted to be a good ass brother to her.. Be successful, be aware, be protective and know what she's been doing.. I hope you understand my situation.. Our parents, you know? You still don't know that I'm adopted? I figured that out when I saw my adoption papers in my closet.."

--

•cliffhanger•