8.My special present

*Third person's POV*

*Martina was in tears and ran downstairs to hug her friends.She first hug Cande ofcourse,then Diego,after she hugged Jorge where they both felt so happy and their hug was eternal*

*Martina released from the hug and looked at Jorge,Cande and Diego*

Martina:Omg guys I don't know what to say...um thank you so much,all of you,really

*They all just smiled except for Jorge who looked into Martina's eyes*

Jorge:You're welcome,Tini

Martina:Did you just call me Tini?

*Jorge put his hand on his neck*

Jorge:Um...yeah.I hope it didn't bother you

Martina:No,on the contrary,it's just the first time someone called me that.I really like it tho

*Jorge smiled and Martina did too*

Diego:Uh happy birthday Martina

*Diego handed Martina a small necklace as a gift*

Martina:Aww thank you so much.It's beautiful

Diego:You're welcome

*The necklace was silver and plane.It's understandable since non of them have money yet.All of the stuff for Martina's party was paid for by Stephanie*

Cande:This is your gift from me Martina

*Cande handed Martina a small bag of perfume and lipstick and Martina hugged both Cande and Diego*

Cande:Jorge what about you?

Jorge:Um I'll give Tini my gift when the party ends.Let's eat the cake now come on!

*Martina,Cande,Jorge and Diego ate the cake and had so much fun during the night.They sang a bit and took some pictures from the phone that Stephanie brought for them*

*The party was coming to an end,and Diego went to his house while Cande got tired and went to sleep in her room*

*Only Jorge and Martina were down in the living room*

Martina:This place is a mess.I'll help you clean it up.

Jorge:No you should go rest in your room

Martina:Nop,you guys did enough by throwing me this party.I had so much fun but I won't go to sleep until everything is clean,besides you also need to show me your gift *Martina lets out a small giggle*

Jorge:Hmm okay,but since you want to see the gift,let me show you before we start cleaning

*Jorge took Martina's hand and went to the little garden outside.They stood in the middle of the garden and the moon was shinning beautifully on top of them*

*Martina was standing nervously locking eyes with Jorge when he took a deep breath*

Jorge:Tini,I guess Stephanie told you my story,and that I don't get along with so many people that come into my life

*Martina nodded*

Jorge:I have isolated so many people except for Cande and...you.Tini,I-I want you to know that you have become important to me...That's why...Martina I...I don't like getting around the bush so...Martina,I like you.

*Martina stood shocked and happy infront of Jorge.She felt her heart skip a beat and drop to the ground.She didn't know what to say so she just embraced Jorge fast and he hugged her back just as passionate*

*They released from the hug when they locked eyes again*

Martina:I like you too,Jorge

*Jorge smiled big and was over the moon*

Martina:But I'm not sure...if I'm ready to be in a relationship...

Jorge:I know that,and to be honest,me neither

*Martin nodds*

Martina:We'll start slow.We already confessed that we like each other but we shouldn't rush into anything yet

Jorge:*smiles* I agree.We should go get some rest okay?We'll talk about this more tomorrow

Martina:Okay Jorge *smiles*

*Both Martina and Jorge went upstairs and entered their separate bedrooms after they wishes good night to each other and Jorge left a kiss on Martina's forehead*

*Martina went in her room and threw herself on the bed thinking about Jorge's confession.After that thought,she fell asleep with the biggest smile ever drawn on her face*
-
Short chapter,but please vote if you liked it☘️
Follow me on instagram @tinistoriesyay ❤️