16.Surprise!!+Oh no!!

*Third person's POV*
*One week later*
*It's Monday and Spring just started.Birds chirping outside their room window,different colorful flowers blooming all the time,everyone very enthusiastic about this season.I woke up before Martina and went to make her breakfast*

*Martina hasn't been feeling well the last week,hating every little odor everywhere,throwing up multiple times of the day,and also eating less than she used to.Martina and I set up a doctor's appointment today to see what's the matter since this situation is becoming unbearable,but I'm super worried about Martina's health,I even took a day off today to go with my love to the doctor*  

*It's now 12:15pm and Tini and I just left the house since our appointment was at 12:20 and the doctor's office was near.We arrived at 12:20 entering fast to the doctor's office.The doctor greeted us both with a smile and started asking Martina about what was she feeling this past week and all the symptoms happening with her*

*He did some tests on Martina to see what she has and all this time,I was waiting anxiously to check if the love of my life will be okay.The doctor and Martina come back and I stood up fast...*
*Third person's POV*
D:Mr.Blanco congratulations,God will bless you two with a baby! Mrs.Blanco is now 2 weeks pregnant 🤰🏻

*Jorge's face lit up fast and his eyes teared a little*

J:Oh my goodness.This is the best news ever!

*Jorge picks up Martina and hugs her tight.He's going to be a father.*

D:Please,take good care of her and I told her about other few symptoms during her pregnancy and don't forget to bring her every 2 weeks for her checkup

Jorge:I sure will,thank you so much

*Jorge shook the doctor's hand and went to the car with Martina*

Jorge:How do you feel?

Martina:Amazing.I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time.Having a family with the love of my life...It just sounds great! And how do you feel?

Jorge:I'm over the moon with this news.I get to have a little version of me running around the house.What do you think the gender will be?

Martina:I don't really mind if it's a girl or a boy,as long as he comes in good health ofcourse!

Jorge:Same here,babe.We should have a gender reveal party!

Martina:Yes,later on we'll have one

*Jorge smiles and Martina blushes.This is everything she ever dreamed off and beyond.She started a company with her husband,she's gonna work hard for her singing career,and now she's gonna have a baby with the love of her life.She never thought this would happen,the thought of falling in love with the boy that treated her like garbage when she first came into the shelter and marrying him later on,never crossed her mind,but she was so fucking wrong.She's here now,after thinking her life will be completely different from what it is now.*

Martina:Jorge I'm kind of hungry

Jorge:What would you like to eat,sweetie?I'll get you anything you want ever I have to travel to the other side of the world

Martina:Omg no,you don't have to! I'm just craving some food from McDonald's

Jorge:Right away

*Jorge started driving and at midway,Jorge's phone started ringing.Jorge picked up his phone and answered*

Jorge:Oh hi pepe?

Pepe:Sorry if I'm bothering you.I just wanted to say I stopped by at the company today,and your assistant told me you didn't come today because you wife was sick?

J:Yeah,um she was a bit nauseous lately and went with her to the doctor's appointment.We're going to pick up some food right now

P:Oh well is everything okay?What did the doctor say?

J:Actually,we just found out Tini was pregnant!

P:What? That's great news!

Martina:HONEY WATCH OUT...JORGE!!!

*Jorge was too excited about this whole thing that he didn't focus on the road and suddenly made a terrible accident*

*A few minutes later,the ambulance came to the scene and immediately took Martina,Jorge and the guy that was in the other car to the hospital*
-
Vote and comment if you likes this chapter!☘️
Follow me on instagram @tinistoriesyay ❤️
Guys,which grade are you in? 🌸