13.A singing career?

*Third person's POV*

Tini:Us?Wow this is such an honor!Ofcourse we'll be Godparents for your baby

J:Yes I agree!

D:Thank you!I have to leave now.I'll see you later bye *left*

T:Jorge are you ready to go?

J:Yes and you?

T:Yeah let's go

*Tini held Jorge's hand and left*

*After having an amazing day at the park,riding bikes and having a little cute picnic and spending quality time together,Tini and Jorge went home*

*Martina's POV*

*At home,I was making dinner and singing as usual.I was singing a song she heard on tv*

T:One kiss is all it takes...Falling in love with me...Possibilities....I look like all you need-

?:One kiss is all it takes *someone kissed my neck*

*I suddenly turned around and saw Jorge,I smiled*

T:Jorge you startled me

J:*laughs* Sorry I didn't mean to

T:*Smiles* It's okay

*I went to get some vegetables from the fridge*

J:Ah hey honey,you have an amazing voice

T:*laughs* yeah you told me once.I just love singing so much,just like my mother

J:And for that,I think...um maybe you should sing for a living?Like I can look for an agent for you so you can sing at many places

T:What do you mean?

J:You know what I mean,you love singing so much so why don't you just do it all the time?

T:Um,jorge,I do love singing and I do want a singing career,but I-

J:What's wrong tini?

T:Imagine if I do get a gig and preform somewhere.What if people don't like me then?What if I fail?What if,I don't,ever again,show my face in public?What if-

*Jorge comes my way and puts his finger on my lips then pulls me into a hug*

J:Shh,I don't want to hear you say that

*Jorge pulled away and looked at me*

J:Tini,you're amazing at singing.I've never someone sing as good as you.I want everyone to hear your angelic voice and you have a talent,honey.You should share it.Stop questioning yourself and don't say "I can't do this" or something like that,instead say "watch me do this" because you can and you got this *smile*

*I smiled big and hugged jorge tight*

T:Thank you for believing in me.Tomorrow I'll go look for a job!

J:Uh...A job? *smiles* That's my girl!

*Third person's POV*

*Martina was deep in sleep while Jorge was still away,thinking about that Martina will go find a job tomorrow.He told her that her voice is amazing,which really is,but only to surprise her on her birthday that he was building a singing/dancing company.He was sure she'll love it but most importantly he only wanted to see her smile.Jorge loves Martina more than anything.And he just thought,he was the guy 8 years ago,had nothing.His parents died and he was raised in a small shelter,where he didn't have any money to do anything.He was just taken care off my Stephanie,Mal,and Ross.And now...he wants his wife to have everything he gets.Now,he has his own life and his own house,where he just wants to live life to the fullest and make Martina happy to be with him.He wants to make a family with her one day,and that requires so much hard work.After his long thinking,Jorge drifted to sleep,hoping tomorrow Martina won't find a job (for a good cause)*
-
*Third person's POV*

*The next morning,Martina woke up to face jorge who is still sleeping.She kissed jorge's cheek and got up,then went into the bathroom and took a quick shower*

*After that,she got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast*

*Jorge woke up and didn't see Martina there,so he went downstairs and saw her making breakfast

*He went behind her and held her waist and kissed her cheek*

J:Good morning my love

T:Hey honey did you sleep well?

J:Good..

*Jorge and Tini ate breakfast and in the afternoon both of them got dressed,after Jorge kissed Tini's cheek and went out.Tini,also went to find some jobs too*

*Martina's POV*

*While I was walking in the streets I saw Diego and waved to him.He was walking with a very beautiful,young lady.She had brown hair and brown eyes and was holding Diego's hand*

D:Hi tini how are you?

T:Fine,and you?

D:I'm fine too.Meet Sally my wife *smiles*

T:Hi sally I'm tini *shook sally's hand*

S:Hi tini nice to meet you *smiles*

T:*smiles* So what are you guys doing?

S:Nothing,just walking around,doing some shopping

T:Ah for the baby I'm guessing

S:That's true.Diego told me that you'll be the godparents!I'm so excited to meet Jorge and so glad I met you *smiles*

T:Thank you!Me too.How did you agree for us to be godparents for your unborn kid before you met us?

S:I trust diego with my life and I'm positive he made the right decision,making you guys godparents

T:Aww how cute.Well I better get going now,If you guys want to,you can come for dinner tonight at our place

D:Yes sure why not.We'll see you tonight tini,bye *left with sally*

*I continued walking and looking for jobs,then I arrived to this company.I went in...*
-
Omg 104 views,thanks!🌟
Special thanks to smartyburgers for helping me❤️
Vote if you liked this chapter!☘️
+Follow me on instagram @tinistoriesyay!🌸