19.Bye...

*9 months later*
*Martina's POV*

I was walking through a hugs green field,full of trees and different kinds of plants...And I saw a man figure standing in front of my eye sight.I went closer and focused my sight on the figure...It was him.Jorge.

M:Hi

J:I miss you my love.Is that...

M:Yeah,say Hi to Ally.Your daughter

*I looked at the baby in my arms and then gave to Jorge*

J:Hi ba-Oh no..

*Jorge put his hand on his heart.He fell to the ground suddenly and held his other hand to my white dress.He then layed down and and before closing his eyes he said...*

J:S-orry...

*Jorge was gone*

*I suddenly woke up hearing the sound of Ally crying.I was sweating hard and breathing fast,and I was mumbling Jorge's name.I got up,after catching my bteath,and went to Ally to feed her*

M:Good morning baby

*I held her from her crib and sat on the bed.I kissed her cheek and breast-feeded her.After that,I put her in her crib and placed some toys so she can get distracted while I make breakfast*
-
It's been 2 months after Jorge...passed away.And I've had Ally right after his death with one week.It's been so hard getting used to living without him.I've lost the love of my life.I actually thought my life would be different,but oh well,now I have a new love in my life.Her name is Ally,my daughter.

She has hazel eyes like her father and the same nose shape and she has the same brown hair like Jorge and the same adorable tiny smile.She is just like Jorge but in a girl version.

Thank God I had her,she replaced that hole Jorge left after he passed away...

After dressing Ally in warm clothes,because it's freezing here in Buenos Aires.Btw,I moved to Spain!! I dropped Ally at Cande and Brady,who got married a week after Ally was born and moved to Spain with me.After that,I went to my job,which is being the manager of Jorge and I's company,after I moved it too to Spain."El imperio de Jortini."
-
I looked at the window to the blue sky above.I put my hand on the glass and had tears in my eyes and then I said...

M:This will always be our place,and you will forever be in my heart.Te amo Jorge.

As I was wiping my tears,someone knocked and came in,it was Angie,my assistant.

A:Excuse me Mrs.Blanco,are you ready for the meeting?

I looked at the sky one more time and whispered:Bye my love...
-
THE END🌹
-
That's a wrap on "different". I hope you liked the story,and it's sudden ending😬 Please vote and comment if you did!🍀
Stay tuned for my next story...❤️
Follow my instagram @tinistoriesyay 🌸