CATEGORIES/FORMS ⚠CLOSED⚠

We've come up with some fun categories and nominations which would be explained in this chapter.

Forms

Username:
Title of book:
Category:
Number of chapters:
Completed/ongoing:
Have you followed all the rules?:
Tags(10+)

Note: Books should be entered as inline comments next to their respective categories.

Categories

*Romance: As muslims, we all agree that love begins after marriage. If your main character a ceo or a billonaire or your characters were caught in an arranged marriage. Well this is the category for you, you can enter your story here.

*Teen fiction: If your main characters teenagers and it is set in a local highschool. Is your main character being pestered by a non Muslim bully? Then this category is for you, you can kindly enter your story here.

*General fiction:Is your story romance with a bit of adventure and mystery and a dash of action. This is the category for you, kindly enter your story here.

*Short story:Have you written a short story or a collection of short stories? Kindly enter your story here.

*Poetry:If you have written heart touching and emotion laden poems, then here's your chance to make it to the top. Kindly enter your collection of poems here.

These are the categories 😊😊😊. As expected they are not much but we'll try to accept much entries as possible.

We'll have a maximum of 30 entries per category so inshaa Allah we hope to accomodate everyone.

Please remeber to tag as much people as possible 😊😊.

You will be notified when your books are accepted and you must have followed all the rules before your story is added to our reading list.

Entries are now ⚠⚠CLOSED⚠⚠

NO ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED HENCEFORTH

-Team