⚠⚠IMPORTANT⚠⚠

Salam.

We are here to revisit a previous issue because we have been getting some complaints recently. There has also been a lot of confusion too. Please guys, it's not that hard to get.

The Muslim Fiction Awards has only  major two activities.

》The general awards where books are entered and actual judging takes place.

And;

》A people's choice awards.

The general awards.

This is basically like most awards on wattpad the only difference being the acceptance of islamic fiction only. This is where participants enter their books into the respective categories and when accepted, those books are added to the reading list and await judging. The winners are selected based on their scores which is determined at the end of the judging period.

The Muslim Fiction People's Choice Awards.

This is the fun highlight of the award as stated in the early chapters. We wanted to reach muslim authors and users on a large-scale so we decided we pick our finalists based on the number of nominations they got and the finally get people to vote. Winners are selected based on the number of votes they had. This is basically like the FictionAwards for those familiar with it.

In essence, we'll be having two sets of winners. For general awards and for the people's choice awards.

We offer our apologies if some participants are disappointed or slightly offended by not being picked at finalists but we had clearly stated the rules and late nominations were not considered.

If your entry has been accepted, you still have a chance of winning by the time judging ends so all you have to do is vote in the people's choice awards if you wish.

Since it has apparently led to some disappointment on the part of the participants, we could consider having a reader's choice awards next time where only books entered in the competition will be voted for.

Note!!!!

》Voting done in the entries chapter are not considered because the chapter is only meant for participants to see their books and for judges to know which books to judge.

》Entries and nominations are CLOSED so please let's take note.

All that participants have to do now is to patiently wait for final results and nominees can get people to vote for their books.

Any further questions, complaints please pm us and we'll see to it that your questions are answered.

We are also open to suggestions and criticism to enable us improve for next time.

The stickers will be ready in very short while Inshaa Allah so stay tuned.

Have a great day.

-Team