Miraculous Ladybug: 35

That girl. That butterfly girl. Who is she?!

"So it's five against one, but so what?" Hawk Moth chuckled. "When she didn't even show up, I was beating you guys."

What is Stephanie doing here?! Ladybug turned to the superhero that had decided to show up. First, she's on Hawk Moth's side. Then she shows up as a superhero to be on our side!

"Well welcome Butterfly," Rena Rouge greeted. "But exactly how are we going to defeat him?!"

Butterfly smirked. She walked up to the rest of the superheroes and faced Hawk Moth. Then she whispered to them. "Aim for the butterfly pin on his chest."

"I could use cataclysm!" Cat Noir yelled, but Butterfly stopped him. "That's his miraculous," she explained.

"So are you dreadful superheroes ready or not?!" Hawk Moth was getting impatient. "No matter how much you all plan your attacks, you do know I'm going to win at the end. Then I will take your miraculous."

"But if we win, we'll be taking your miraculous!" Carapace yelled.

"Which is never going to happen," Hawk Moth smirked, "no matter how hard you try!"

Butterfly, Carapace and Rena Rouge attacked him, Carapace being in front of the both of them. He held out his shield to prevent any attacks made by Hawk Moth not to touch them.

Rena Rouge played her flute, then pointed it at Hawk Moth, but the villain blocked her attack.

Hawk Moth sent more butterflies towards them, but Butterfly was prepared. She too made dozens of butterflies to appear, but white ones. The white butterflies attacked the black butterflies.

"You ready to do this, Cat Noir," Ladybug asked, getting prepared.

"Yeah-"

But then a sudden wall started forming, separating Cat Noir and Ladybug from the others. The wall was blueish black, so it was no doubt that Hawk Moth made this.

"Use cataclysm," Ladybug informed.

Cat Noir nodded, then yelled out Cataclysm, then touched the wall. The wall broke down, turning into ash.

Ladybug went the right side of Hawk Moth, while Cat Noir went the left, the other superheroes in front, trying to fight off the villain.

Hawk Moth noticed Ladybug by his side, and try to use his powers on her, but he was afraid the other three superheroes were going to attack him. 

Then he felt someone jump on him. He realized it was Cat Noir. At first, he didn't know what the cat wanted to do, but then, Cat Noir snapped off the butterfly pin.

"NO!"

He de-transformed into Gabriel, the superheroes gasping. Gabriel ran for the moth miraculous, but Ladybug was quicker and grabbed it before he could.

"What a shocking new. It turns out Gabriel Agreste is the one and only Hawk Moth," Nadja Chamackh spoke. "Now two super secrets are out."

People started coming out again, as the cracks were disappearing. Gabriel fell to his knees in defeat.

"Now it's time to really end you!" Butterfly yelled.

"Wait, what?" Cat Noir didn't understand what was going on. They had already taken his miraculous. What more did they want?

"We got to end him because of all he did to those innocent people," Butterfly cried out. "Plus don't forget that the peacock miraculous is still with him. If we destroy him, we could grab that miraculous as well. Quick Cat Noir, go de-transformed, then transform back so you can use your cataclysm again."

"Why?" Cat Noir folded his arms.

"So you can use it on him, of course!" Butterfly exclaimed. "We have to defeat him once and for all."

"No, we don't!" Cat Noir yelled.

"Cat Noir, quick, you're about to change back," Rena Rouge warned.

"Why does it matter anymore?" Cat Noir asked. "We've taken his miraculous."

"Quick!" Butterfly ran to Gabriel, who had fallen to his knees in defeat. She got ready to use her power on him, but Cat Noir quickly stopped her and bent down beside Gabriel.

"Don't do this!" He yelled. His transformation was starting to wear off, but it didn't look like he cared. "How could you want to end a person's life like that?!"

"But he-" Butterfly started.

"Hush!" Cat Noir folded his arms. Right then and now he wasn't Cat Noir anymore. He had fully transformed back into Adrien.

"How do you think I feel?" He asked. "You were just about to end my father's life!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," Butterfly backed away. "I thought you didn't care about him anymore..."

"Well, I still do! I've already lost my mother.

I'm not ready to lose another one of my family!"

- Edited -