Miraculous Ladybug: 40

"Hey, is Lucas here?" Sabrina had learned the address of Lucas's place... He lived in an apartment. She had gotten the address from Adam, one of the guys that had bullied Lucas.

"No, he hasn't been back for the past two weeks," the elderly lady at the door answered, making Sabrina frown.

Did he really disappear?

"We planned on making 'Missing' posters around," the lady started again. "Do you want to help us out up posters. It looks like you really care about Lucas. You know, you're the first girl that has ever visited Lucas."

"Really?" The last nodded. "I... Okay, I'll help." The lady let her in. On the floor were 2 girls and a boy, all younger than Lucas. They were busy working on the posters.

"Hey guys, look who is going to help us," the lady brought all of their attentions. "This is..." She looked up at Herz eating for her answer.

"Sabrina," she quickly answered.

"Sabrina," the lady repeated. "This is Sabrina, and she is here to help us put up posters for Lucas."

Then a taller, older girl, with black straight long hair, walked out of the kitchen, and inside the living room where they were.

"Sabrina this is Stacey," the lady introduced, "Lucas's older sister. This is Emma and Jem, twin sisters if Lucas, and here we have August, Lucas's younger brother."

"And you?"

"Lucas's Gramma," the lady answered. "Lucas's parents went to go look for him. While at it, I'm the boss here."

"I still think it was that dude, Ethan, who took him," Stacey said, completely serious. "You know how much I hate those guys for what they did to my Lil bro."

Sabrina felt so short around Stacey. To other people, she might have not been that tall, but to her, she was very tall. Whenever Stacey would look at her, she would feel like a small ant about to get stomped on by a gigantic animal. She just didn't feel very well around her.

She kneeled down next to the twins. I never knew Lucas had this many siblings. He only talked about his brother so I thought that was all he had.

She grabbed a sharpie, grabbing a poster paper, and printing out the words in her neatest handwriting.

"Missing: Lucas"

If found, call xxx-xxx-xxx

Sabrina sighed. I'm not exactly sure these posters are going to help, but it's worth it.

-

Everywhere she walked, Marinette could see the poster of Missing Lucas around. She saw Sabrina walking up to people, asking if they had seen him, and they would just shake their heads and walk away.

Three other little kids were putting up the posters, about 8-9 years old. She noticed the two girls were twin sisters, and it was no doubt they were Lucas's siblings because they looked a lot like him.

Lucas if missing out of the blue. I gotta find him. Maybe Ladybug really still needs to be around Paris.

Quickly transforming into Ladybug, she set out on the hunt for Lucas, searching everywhere she could, thinks ng about where Lucas would be.

After the whole day, if searching, she didn't find him. It was like Lucas had decided to leave Paris.

I saw the way Adrien was thinking when Lucas was mentioned. It was like he had a different thought in his head. I should ask him tomorrow at school. This is important, but also very strange.

She de-transformed into Marinette in her room, flopping down on her bed to get some sleep.

I just hope it is not anything serious...

-

"The key is at the table."

"Okay, don't worry, I'm going to get you guys out of here." He grabbed the keys, and quickly unlocked the bars, letting the two out.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now, what do you guys plan to do?"

"Getting revenge, what else? Our main target will be the superheroes, those stupid superheroes who thought they had gotten rid of us."

"And then we grab what we need to start getting help again."

"Thanks, cool. Mind if I tag along and help?"

"No problem."

- Edited -