Male! Reader X kakashi

Living with my teacher was ultimately embarrassing, even if it was with my team too. and currently in the same Room with him, I needed to.....well.

Under the covers, I was getting it on.
"Hah, hh... ah..." biting my lip, as not to wake up my team members or Kakashi who was in the bed to my right. I probably needed to stop, It was getting harder to be quiet, and I don't know what I would do if I was caught.
-
Third person POV

After a few more moments of panting as quietly as possible, and stroking his length faster, he finally felt himself beginning to climax.
One last squeeze, and a steady stream trickled down his cock. It wasn't as satisfying as any of his fantasies, but at least he was finally getting tired enough to sleep.

Looking at Kakashi Sensei in the other bed, he could've sworn he saw him close his eyes. Staring at his beautiful face in panic, he realized he must've been paranoid. Not a single movement other than his slow, even breathing.

(Y/n) pulled up his pants under the covers, then slowly crawled out of bed, carful not to touch anything.

The bathroom was across the hall, and his need was growing again. Guessed he'd finish in there, then clean up and go back to sleep.
The creaking of the floors made it harder to just get away quickly, and he had to remember which ones made noise.

Sakura was half way off the bed, and Naruto and Sasuke were snuggled together on one. Heh, she could be so oblivious sometimes.

Turning into the bathroom, he closed the door without bothering to lock it. Who would be up at nearly midnight? Other than him of course.

It was kind of awkward to decide where to sit, on the toilet? Um...

The door opened and someone's white hair made him jump.

"Oh my go-" Kakashi covered his mouth. "Shh...." he had a smile on his face as he hushed Boy.

Kakashi was mentally laughing at his Red face. Was he Confused? It was obvious that He'd been masturbating to him not five minutes ago.

Suddenly, (y/n) was extremely awake. Had Kakashi seen him? Oh God, He was such an idiot, he did that in front of him!

"Do you need help...?" Kakashi closed and locked the door behind him.
Okay, was this some kind of stupid Fantasy? Fuck, was he having this in front of him too?
Silence apparently wasn't the answer, but his hard on was, to Kakashi.
His sensei got closer to him, placing his hand on the slightly shorter boy's Hip.

"U-uhh, k-kakash-shi-" Kakashi's Hand cupped his hard on, and a shutter zoomed through his body. Holy shit.

"I was watching you..." Kakashi whispered. He actually pulled down his mask, biting his ear. He felt like his knees would betray him, and he could fall at any moment.
"Y-yeah..." is all he could say, before Kakashi started to pull down the sweat pants he was wearing. "W-woah Okay, what are you doing? Aheh.." trying to keep his sanity, and his dignity he grabbed the hem, trying to keep them up, but Kakashi grabbed his hand, and pushed his body roughly against the wall. His pants came off, and his shirt went up.

He'd never been touched by anyone else before, and nipple play wasn't something he had ever tried. Somehow it felt really arousing, and maybe just as much as touching his penis was.
"You need assistance." Kakashi said, as if it were obvious and he was happy to help.
"H-hngh~" Kakashi licked his nipple, and fondled him through his boxers.
Feeling precum soak his boxers, Kakashi slid his hand in, and stroked his cock gently.
"Holy shit, I can't handle this-" the boy moaned and threw his head back, when Kakashi started grinding into him.
"Good boy." Kakashi said, grunting at the jolts he felt every time he ground into his student. This was probably illegal.

They'd just forget that for now. Besides, he wasn't that young.

Kakashi kissed (Y/n), and that's when it hit him that his sensei had taken off his mask.
"Your m-mask." He said dumbfoundedly after they parted. He kind of wanted his teacher to keep kissing him. The way his tongue explored his mouth was new and crazy.
"Mhm.." Kakashi undid his own pants, and took out his member. "Take off your boxers." He demanded kind of dominantly.

"O-okay." (Y/n) pulled them down and blushed as Kakashi eyed his penis, though he avoided Kakashi's. Suddenly (Y/n) needed to grab the wall for support, because Kakashi had lifted his leg. "Wh-What are you doing?" Kakashi started stroking himself, and after about three minutes of kissing, and stroking, (Y/n) felt a warm liquid land upon him. Kakashi used his hand, and stuck his fingers inside the boys ass. It startled him sure, but for some reason it felt good. It was weird.

"A-ahh, mhha, hah-" he moaned loudly.
Kakashi licked his neck, as he fingered the smaller male. After pumping him, and getting prepared, he inserted his member. (Y/n) inhaled sharply, and started panting feeling the entire thing.

"Hhnn..." Kakashi moaned when he began to thrust.

Kakashi was going fast, and that means fast. This was his real first time, and Kakashi wasn't being gentle anymore. But he liked it.

It was rough, and so fucking sexy, and shit it felt good. Kissing, and moaning, and thrusting in a Tony bathroom, with other people in the house. It was dirty, and wonderful.
(Y/n) came, shooting it onto kakashi's stomach, and Kakashi came inside of him. Wait, when had he taken off his shirt? Had he not even noticed? Oh well.