Hehe I wrote it (part two from last chapter)

Kakashi told her to wait until they went to sleep, while he told Yamato.
God, this was embarrassing and exciting. Why was everyone gone anyway?

After Kakashi snuck back into his room, y/n could hear laughter and shushing coming from the hallway. Another door opened then closed with a faint snicker, and then they quieted down outside for a moment.

The door slid open, and the pink haired girl peeked her head inside, the raven following her action. He was smiling which was rare from him, and they snuck in thinking she was asleep.

After about seven minutes, she just got up silently, and snuck out without them noticing- leaving a pile of human shaped blanket behind in her place.
It was sort of late, but she didn't feel tired at all. What did he mean, tell Yamato? That they were going to..
Kakashi pulled her inside the room, closing the door and squeezed her against his front.

Looking from between his arm, she saw Yamato standing in a towel. She blinked blankly, thinking Kakashi was going to make an excuse for him to go to another room.
"H-hello Yamato sensei." She said respectfully.
He smirked at her just a little.
Kakashi had his mask on again, and his calm eyes trailed down at her shoulders.

His hand swept across one of them, sliding the sleeve down, and exposing it to the cooler air around them.
Yamato walked up next to Kakashi, eyeing her as well.

They both gave her mischievous smiles-though Kakashi's wasn't easily visible-and she inhaled sharply at them.
"Hello y/n.." Yamato grabbed her from Kakashi, walking with her to the beds on the floor.

She sat down with him, looking at Kakashi with a noticeable hint of confusion.
He was only in pants, and Yamato in a towel, so she was kind of trying not to stare at their bare chests.
While she looked at Kakashi, Yamato gently pushed her down onto the covers of the bed, ignoring her red face.

Without another word, he just unbuttoned her sleeping shirt, and tried to unzip her skirt. She probably should've gotten the hint, but she was pretty sure she just consented to three way sex by saying "okay" to Kakashi.

Oops.
She was only panicking a little- it couldn't be that scary it had just happened not that long ago.

Okay she was panicking a lot and thinking about running away.

"U-umh-" Yamato licked her neck a little bit, just where Kakashi had.

Speaking of Kakashi, he was grabbing her skirt and pulling it down her legs while Yamato practically sat on her so she wouldn't move much.

"Y-Yamato sensei..~" her voice rumbled when the very crook of her neck was tickled with his tongue.
He bit her right there, and she jerked, blinking at him.
"Ahahmhm~" the man laughed.
Yamato let his towel slip, and y/n blushed at it while he continued assaulting her neck.

Kakashi had taken off his sweat pants again, and took off her panties for the second time tonight. Y/n heard Kakashi mutter something, before he rubbed the very tip against her harshly.
Only pushing in the tip, he pulled out again, earning a nearly frustrated huff from y/n. why were they teasing her so badly?

Yamato Sensei stood on his knees, not before clearing his throat in a nearly awkward way, and letting his cock rest near y/n's face.
Her burning cheeks and shoulders-now exposed wasn't surprising.
She knew what he wanted her to do from reading porn she found in Naruto's room one time. God she never thought anything like that would happen to her.

Her hand wrapped around it, and Yamato watched her with dark eyes as she gulped. Her hand stroking down his length.
It was a tad mortifying, touching someone's penis for the first time, but Yamato Sensei's deep exhale sort of made her happy...
Meanwhile, Kakashi's strokes, thrusts and grinding all effected how she stroked him.

Kakashi finally began an even pace, thrusting harder and deeper than before. All three were trying not to throw their heads back in loud moaning, but they all knew they needed to be quiet.

It was becoming harder, Yamato started bucking his hips into y/n's hand, y/n hugged Kakashi with her legs, and Kakashi held his mouth closed so he wouldn't make a sound every time he got closer. And closer.
The sudden realization of a chakra presence getting closer, only seemed to dawn on one of them, and she couldn't help but try to speak.

"P-peEerv -vvy s-saage~ is-s-" Yamato's eyes narrowed for a split second before y/n stopped thrusting, (in one agonizingly slow last thrust) and looked st the sliding door to his right across the room.

She was right, Jiraiya's foot steps were getting closer.

But Kakashi had no idea, and y/n's body started rocking with how hard Kakashi had started going. They didn't think he'd stop, he was going so fast she was going to-
"Kakash-" Yamato Attempted to stop him, and the door slid open while a long drawn out moan from y/n finally slipped out of her.

"A-aah-Ahnnh~"

Pervy Sage's eyes were wide as he took in the scene.

......"And I wasn't invited, why?"

-

Me on every yaoi fic I read-

TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES- hi, I made another chapter finalllyyyYyYyYyYyyY
I'll start on the next one soon I got me first requestttTtTttT-