Male! Reader x Kakashi x Sasuke

Y/n grunted, his arm being pulled once again from one side.

"Of course he'd want me to go first, I can hammer him better than some perverted old man."

Kakashi's eye twitched, and he held onto the smallest boy's shoulder as he glared at the raven.
"I'm not that old.. and why would he want your baby dick up his ass Sasuke?"
The duckbutted male yet again pulled on y/n, who was practically fed up with their behavior.
Honestly, they hadn't even asked if he wanted to!

"Who said I want Anything like that?!" The boy shouted, forcing their grips off of him, and crossing his arms annoyedly. "Why don't you two just go fuck without me, if you're so pent up.." he grumbled and plopped down onto the bed, staring at the Ceiling.

The men looked at their submissive partner, then smirked at each other.
"You sound like you're jealous." They both said at the same moment.
The boy in the middle of them squeezed his eyes shut, his eyebrow twitching as he thought about socking them both in the groin. How'd they feel about that huh? Then they couldn't fuck Anything..
Kakashi moved his hand up the boy's stomach, but he smacked it away, muttering annoyedly, something like "don't."

"Hey baby~ are you really jealous?" Kakashi cooed as Sasuke rolled over and layed on his stomach as he watched the smaller male as well.

"N-no way." He refused to look at the handsome Shinobi in front of him.
Kakashi slid his hand down the boy's hip, sliding the blanket down and smiled as he licked the soft skin of his neck. Kakashi -sensing Sasuke was about to jerk him up-moved back as not to bump heads with the boy.

Sasuke hn'd And raised an eyebrow, pulling the boy up to a sitting position.
Y/n yelped as he was sat on Sasuke's stomach. He had to catch himself from crashing into the Raven's face and sat up again, glaring but still surprised.

"Hey, the hell are you doing Sasuke?" Kakashi asked, annoyed. Sasuke flashed one of his rare smiles.
"I dunno, I might be about to fuck a little slut senselessly all by myself, but maybe he'll drool for two people banging him at the same time." Y/n blinked a few times, forgetting they'd all been unclothed Prior, and his penis was entirely visible to the Raven. He blushed, registering what he'd said.
"I-wh... what?!" Sasuke smirked, his hold still on the boy's arm firmly, but let go. "Lift up your ass, find out."
Y/n blushed harder, at a loss for words as he didn't move at all.

Kakashi sighed, giving into the idea.
"Maybe you need some help."
Two strong hands on his hips made him flinch, Kakashi's hands pushing his back to an arch, and Y/n's arms landing on Sasuke's chest startledly as he's lost his balance.
"Kakashi!!" The boy yelled, his teeth clenched as Kakashi held him.
"Oh hush, it'll be great." Y/n gasped cutely, Sasuke biting his lip when he watched his face as his cock rubbed against him.
"A-ahnh~" Sasuke thrust his hips slightly up, enjoying the little sounds the boy had begun making.
"Wh-wait! Nhngh~" Kakashi spread his cheeks, letting saliva drip from his tongue onto his hole, and then guiding Sasuke's length over it teasingly.

Sasuke could feel the boy's dick on his stomach, wet with precum- and his expression was priceless.
Y/n breathed hot against his skin, and Sasuke decided to hold his hips there so it was easier.
"Jesus, handle me a little rougher will you kakashi?" Sasuke grumbled in response to the lack of gentleness.

Y/n blushed at their casualness, gasping- his breath hitching when Sasuke suddenly forced his hips down.
"m-mgh..."
The raven exhaled warmly, biting his lip while staring at y/n's face.

"Shit.." he sighed, looking up to Kakashi. He was watching them happily. Y/n moaned muffledly.

His eyes widened, and Sasuke cursed an apology. His hips had bucked involuntarily into him when Kakashi thrust into the raven.
"Agh- sorry. Sh-shit sensei." He said, feeling his full length. Kakashi hummed, rocking his hips back, and then foreword again, in turn causing Sasuke to rock.

"Fff-fuck-ah.." Sasuke groaned, one eye squeezed shut, while he watched Y/n's expressions change.

"S-sasuke.." y/n whimpered, his eyes half lidded as he tried not to squirm.
"Yes?" He said, his voice deep and rumbly.
"Y-you feel really good.." y/n said, his face a deep red.

The raven moved his hand to Y/n's stomach, carefully taking his length in his hands while Kakashi thrust into him.

"W-what're yo-"

Both Kakashi and Sasuke halted momentarily, hearing a new kind of moan from Y/n.

The boy bit his lip, balling his hands into fists and rolling his hips with an almost unrestrained moan as the raven haired male stroked Y/n.
Sasuke's dick was hitting his prostate at that same moment, and he didn't last long with both actions happening in sinc.

Y/n's head flew back, and Sasuke watched as he came loudly.

God he's beautiful

-