Male! Reader X Kakashi

Kakashi had the smaller male in his lap. His face was red- and Kakashi most likely matched him, as he waited for him to start.

His sensei could guess the erection hidden in his jeans was pretty uncomfortable, so he began trailing his hands down the boy's extremely warm stomach. The breathing was abnormal, but pretty slow from what the white haired man could tell so far.

He wasn't calm at all however.

Kakashi unbuttoned the jeans, opening them and staring at the slightly damp patch on the younger Male's boxers. Kakashi noticed the softness as he continued relieving him of his pants and underwear, realizing there wasn't any hair at all.

"Hey, um, do you shave? Or is this some special occasion?"

"Would you Shut up? Don't ruin it." The boy complained annoyedly. He sounded like he was changing the subject.

"Okay."
"Sorry."
"Ill shut up."

...

"It's just-"

"Shut up." Kakashi held in a laugh, focusing again on the boy's dick in his hand.

Y/n moved his hips to the point it was Barely noticeable, but stopped as soon as he started, clenching his jaw. Even touching him just the slightest and he was holding in the want to squirm huh?
Kakashi placed his finger on the tip, and ran it down the shaft. It was impossibly warm, and hard as it twitched in his other hand.
Y/n's head leaned against Kakashi's shoulder, huffing at that single action.
"Ah...h.."
Kakashi blinked and furrowed his eyebrows still looking at his Dick touching it nervously. The boy never showed such vulnerability in front of him.

Kakashi smoothed over it with his thumb, moving his whole hand up the warm stickiness. A trail of liquid ran down his fingers as he caused the wetness to appear in the first place. Y/n bit his lip, whimpering cutely into Kakashi's ear. "Mmhh~" Kakashi felt a jolt up his penis as well.
As Kakashi continued stroking, the boy in his lap looked helpless as he rolled his hips again.
"K-Kakashi I~" the I turned into "Aahh~" as Kakashi started going faster.
The boy's red face grew redder, and as he felt intense signs of cumming he couldn't take it. His legs closed, and he flinched when Kakashi had started touching him again. He arched his back against Kakashi, while he unknowingly caused that reaction.

"Woah..." Kakashi whispered.
This was dangerous.

He watched liquid squirt from the cute little tip, the boy moaning louder. He panted, looking at the bewildered face of Kakashi.

"W-What?!" The boy blushed again after only just loosing the deep color from his face.
"You just....wow.." Kakashi kissed the boy on his jawline.