Chapter 4- Boundaries

I woke to the aching pain in my side. I tried to move but a weight was holding me back. I opened my eyes to find Shota's bulky body wrapped around me. Panicing I shoved him off the bed. Oh crap, did we do something? I struggled in the back of my memory when there was a groan. Shota sat up scratching the back of his head.

"Did something happen....between us?" I stuttered the words into the dark space of the room. I heard him yawn. I looked at my phone. 1:34 AM. Rubbing my eyes I got up and went to my closet. I pulled a striped sweater on over my bare chest; covering me all the way down to my underwear. I turned to make out Shota laying on my bed breathing heavily.

"Something wong?" I took a few steps toward him. He was now gasping for air. "Sh-shota!?" I reached down to touch his cheek, so cold..... He grabbed my shirt collar. "What! Shota stay with me!" My knee touched something......hard?

"I-nhaler!" He gasped clenching my sweater in his grasp. I scrambled up and burst out into the hallway. Slipping and falling down to the bathroom making all the noise possible I grabbed the inhaler making my way back to Shota. He was scratching at his throat, leaving streaks of bloody claw marks on his neck. "Ah! Don't do that!" I fumbled with the thing shoving it into his mouth. "Breathe......." His chest rose and fell, back at a normal pace.

Right then I had a flashback. A silver headed boy strangling, sratching his neck rolling on the ground, kicking dust into the air. "It hurts, make it stop!" He gaged. I stood over him bawling my eyes out. "Someone help! He's dying!" I was only 5, and so very frightened at the sight of my classmate. Suddenly he stopped moving, only to clench his neck as blood dripped from his mouth. I froze and dropped to my knees. "Someone please-" remembering something my mother taught me I took a napkin and honey out of my pack. Spreading the honey all over the napkin, I covered his nose and mouth I told him to 'breathe'. He looked at me his eyes full of fear and tears.

Snapping out of the memory I looked down at those same glossy eyes. I sighed and wiped the sweat from is forhead. He coughed trying to speak. "Shhh, calm down theres no need for that...." I hushed him putting a cold wet towel over his eyes. He grabed my hand and sqeezed as if signifying a 'thank you'.

I cleared my throat and sat on top of him. No I was not planning on doing that, I was wiping him down. He sighed at the nice cool feeling on his bare hot skin. Once I got to his boxers I stoped. "I think thats as far as go....." I mumbled to myself. Shota shifted uncomfortably and grabbed my hand.

"Why'd you stop?" He said very throaty.

"I-I don't know. ....." I coulf feel my cheeks began to burn. He grunted and he put my hand back on his stomach as if telling me to continue. "You can do it yourself!" I snatched my hand away. Irritated he sat up and mouthed the word 'fine' and took the rag. I can't wipe down there where your thing is! I stole a glance down where his crotch was. It was so..... so........

He began to take off his boxers. "Wha- Not in front of me!"

"You scared?" He smirked. I snatched the rag back and scoffed. He grabbed my hand once more and placed it on his inner thigh. He shivered at the cold yet relaxing sensation. "It's to hard for me to do it alone...." he layed back. I gulped, am I seriously discussing this?

I sighed with defeat. I grabbed the seme of his boxers when there was a loud snore. "He's asleep!?" I looked over to see his eyes closed and snoring like a bear. I made a 'tch' as I tucked him into my bed. I sat at my desk and slowly, fell to sleep.

The next time I woke, it was brighter and the sun was peeking over the horizon. Stretching and yawning I shifted from the uncomfortable desk and sat on my bed. I glanced over at Shota's bulky form under the covers. "Oi, u awake?" I shook him a little. No response. Still groggy from waking up I laid beside him hooking one arm around him. I smelt his hair, coconut and shea butter. I took it in letting it fill my lungs. I stroked it thoughtfully.