New Years Special

I decided to do somethin cute, enjoy! Happy New Year! (Don't judge me)

Narrator:

There once was a cat, a silky black cat. His name was Hikari as a matter of fact. He roamed the city streets alone but not lonely, he got along with the people of the park quite fondly.

One breezy day on a tree branch he lay, his peaceful nap was interrupted by a dog, barking towards his way.

"Hey cat!" He barked. "Wanna play? Baseballs the game and I've got a spare bat.." But Hikari turned away, annoyed with the brat.

"Not interested..." he mewled closing one eye, watching the dogs tail droop and die. He looked up with sad puppy eyes and asked 'why'

"Because..." The Cat said, very lamely. "I don't like to play such childish games they don't faze me..."

"But they're not childish you see, I'll show you if you'd come down to me.."

"Fine..." The cat said scampering from the tree. "You better be glad I am granting such a request.." For he didn't waste time on pests, such as the dog.

Yet the cat resented at first, Hikari enjoyed the dogs foolish games. While playing so he asked for his name. The dog smiled his eyes the color of mocha. He licked the cats face and replied happily, "Shota."

The cat purred at the dogs sudden lick, his ears pricked up with a gesture of a twitch. "There's one more game I believe we should play..." The dog whispered slightly rubbing the cats tail. "It's quite fun actually..." he breathed on the cats ear.

"What're.... you.... getting.... at?" Hikari panted softly, watching the dogs slender fingers work it's magic. Shota reaching down to pleasure the cats aroused "Stick"

"Nothing to," The dog licked his neck, removing his shirt and pecking down Hikaris chest. The cat could do nothing but cover his mouth, to stifle any noises that might slip out.

Shota growled as his own "toy" grew, stiffening with every one of the cats soft mews. The dog prodded at the small cats hole, ruffling the hair on his head dark as coal.

"Ow, it hurts!" Hikari cried, as the dog penetrated him with rolls and jerks. The cat scratched at the dogs back trying to distract himself from pain, but not for long had it begun to rain.

After filling in his filthy desires the dog took the cat to shelter under a bench. "I'm sorry I hurt you," Shota licked the cats nose. "I hope you will forgive me, Ill make it up to you I suppose..."

The cat pouted and leaned into his chest. "I still love you no less..." The dog was touched at Hikari's words and pecked his lips softly, holding him close ever so tightly.

On that day a match was made, and there they laid, the dog and the cat. Never would they be separated and that is for a fact..

Love can't be bent nor bruised not faded, but only stretched and made to share, between two lovers, two differences compare.