Chapter 3- Just the beggining.....

Shota leaned against the door frame, arms crossed. I stared blankly as heat rose to my cheeks. I was speechless.

"What do you want?" Jeff calmly rose to his feet. Shota's left eye twitched in irritation. "I want you to stay the hell away from him...." Jeff stoped in his tracks, "excuse me?"

"I didnt stutter," Shota walked right up to Jeff and got in his face.  "P-please! Its not like that! He was j-just, w-w we were we just-" sweat dripped down the side of my forhead as I hesitated to speak. "Shut up," Jeff glared me in the eye. "Hey I'm over here, and dont speak to him in that tone, I don't like it.." Shota's voice came out in whispers, which sent chills down my spine.

"Who are you? Last time I checked, and I did, he doesn't belong to  you..." Jeff steped over closer to me. He grabbed my wrist and licked it slowly while roaming my body. Oh no, oh no jeff please dont do that.... Just before I could say or do anything, Shota slammed his fist to Jeffs lower jaw line, sending him tumbling to the ground on the other side of the room.Ouch....

Jeff whimpered as Shota sat on top of him. They both were we back and forth taking turns punching eachother in the face, and rolling all over the nurses office.  They made so much noise, slamming into filing cabinets and sending paper a fly. I tried to get up but there was still that sharp pain in my side. What was I to do? Im like a dansel in distress. I shook my head at the thought. Bleh. I started this mess, so now I had to clean it up. I sighed to myself. I do a lot of thinking in times like this, and I'm always getting hurt for it.

Just before the fight got deadly, he nurse walked in. She had coffee in her hand and a look on her face that made you think her baby's first words were "What the fuck!?" because I could tell thats what she wanted to say.

I waved a at her sheepishly. In an instant she droped her coffee and screamed. Blood staining his face, Jeff looked over Shota's shoulder. "Hey mom!" he said cheerfully before punching him one last time.

"What are you doing!? Both of you up now!" They bolted up straight. "And you!" she pointed at me. "Take this young man with you to the office!" she hollered.  Shota made a 'tch' as Jeff sneered. She yanked his ear. "As your mother I'd expect no less than you!"

I bit my lip as Shota and I made our way to the front office. "Shota I-"

"Save it." he growled. Honestly I was just about to apologize,  but now I don't care anymore. Mom came to pick us up because we both got suspended, and even though I didnt do anything,  I was scolded. I was the victim of it all. When we got home, I was told to my room.

Sighing I plopped down on my bed. I heard the door shut and lock behind me. A shadow appeared over me. Shota laid on top of me. His hand crept up my shirt. "So what now, your just gonna rape me again?" I sighed once more. "Much worse," he whispered at the tip of my ear as his finger slid into my pants, "I'm gonna make you want me...." 

Heat rose from the base of my neck. He let go of me and laid down on his bed we set up for him. He put on a set of headphones and closed his eyes. "Yeah right, like I'm gonna want you...." I mumbled. I knew I would have to eat those words because at that moment I wanted him so badly.

I decided to read a book to clear my mind.

After an hour, I began to get restless. I peeked over at Shota. His bare chest rose and fell as he slept peacefully. I sucked on my index finger. His husky voice rang in my ears, "I'll make you want me...." I shook my head and made my way downstairs. Rinsing my face with cold water I grabbed a bag of chips and laid back on the couch, and still thinking about Shota, fustratedly stuffed them to my face. I paused sighing. Suddenly something wet slid across my face. It was Shota of course.