Chapter 6- Error

Hikari P.O.V

I was lost, wondering the vacant road leading to, where? I felt the thrill of being free, but yet scared of how my next decision making decides the future.

It's like a game of twister.

But instead of twisting my body parts, it twisted my feelings, my emotions, all into one big wreck.
My body ached, and I had no idea where I was. There was just a flash of light and then-BAM! Everything went dark....

I could hear voices, soft murmurs, and what felt like a gentle touch to the palm of my hand. I slowly opened my eyes, stinging to adjust to the lighting. I moved my body to where I could rest on my left arm.

"Hikari...." I looked over to where a boy with black hair was holding my hand. "Wakasu....?" I could hear the cracked tone of my voice as I forced his name out my mouth. My throat was dry, and it hurt to swallow.

I could see streams of water falling from Wakasu's eyes. "Thank goodness, I thought you weren't ever gonna wake up....." He leaned over to give me a warm hug.

Wasn't he just in America? He left a month ago saying he was studying abroad, yet here he is now, embracing me.

I shifted uncomfortably, suddenly feeling hot. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, whispering how he had missed me, and how glad he was that I was ok. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you...." he sniffed stroking my head. At that moment I looked around the room. Jeff was sitting on the other side of the bed, staring at me intently. I averted my eyes to where Akari was, sitting with her head in her lap, rocking back and forth. Just like a little kid..

I looked to where Miki was, standing at the end of the bed, changing my bandages. "Mom had to go to work, but she said she'll be back to check up on you." Mika stated with a half hearted smile.

Everyone was here, except, it wasn't everyone. We were missing someone, but who? I felt as though I were forgetting something super important.

"And if your wondering where Shota is-" I cocked my head to one side. Shota? Who's that? My head began pounding painfully. "Shota-" I then collapsed fainting back into sleep. All of their voices seemed far now, like if a nat were to buzz around my ear.

-------------------------------------/-/---

I felt like I were falling, down without end, until I finally stopped. I jolted sitting straight up, and breathing heavily. My hands were moist and grimy, like I needed a shower.

It was sunset now, and the room was vacant, except for one person. "Hey," he spoke gently to me, running his fingers through my hair. This was very awkward for me because I didn't know who this person was. I feel like I should, but then again I don't. My head began to throb again.

"Hey take it easy," He laid me back, fluffing up the pillows. "....and about what I said earlier.... sorry, you can forget that.." his face flushed as he scratched the back of his head. What? I don't remember him telling me anything.

"Who are you again?" I palmed my forehead, squeezing my eyes shut. I looked over at him, seeing his eyes were now glossy.

"What do you mean 'who are you' Hikari it's me.... Shota." His voice was stern and shaky as he spoke.

"I'm sorry but- I don't remember..." I looked at him, seeing that he was now angered. He grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly. "Don't give me that!" His eyes gleamed as he spoke.

"Hey..... stop- Ow! That hurts!" I tried to pull away from his grip, but it was useless. Suddenly the door burst open, slamming against the wall. It was Wakasu and Jeff. "Oi....." Jeff walked up to Shota, grabbing him by his collar. "What do you think your doing to Hikari?"