02

Samej Haynes
*same day
11:45 AM

After leaving the gravyard , i changed my uggs into my grey jordan 11's and went to the closest mall i can find in baton rouge

I parked my car and put my hoodie on because it was still drizlingA man held the door open as i walked to then entrance and i said thank you.

" you gone let me get yo' numba' ?" He asked following me into the mall.

" nah you good" i chuckled walking away from him and taking my hoodie off.

I went straight to the food court and pulled out my ringing phone.

Jonai👑💕 facetime Audio....

I hit answer and jonai's face popped up.

" hey babess" she smiled widely into the camera.

" hey nae " i softly spoke waving at her.

" where you at? Sid said you wasnt home" she spoke sitting her phone on her vanity and started doing her makeup.

" i went to go visit my pops but i just left from there. Now im at the mall"

I walked to the subway line and waited behind a girl in line.

" aww, what you do at yo' pops grave ?" She asked.

" nun much, i just put sum new flowers on his grave" i spoke as the girl moved up a little, "but girl guess what"

" what ?"

" it was a boy who pulled up in a brand new white benz and he was fine as hell-"

" how fine? Fine fine or just fine ?"

"Girl he was fine fine" i laughed as the girl took her food and walked away.

"Hold on real quick nae"

After i ordered my food i sat at a table and waited for them to call my number.

" like i was saying tho , i guess the boy was coming to see his grandma and i had asked him how he get over her death and you guess what he told me" i shook my head at the thought.

" what he say bae?" She asked redoing her eyebrows.

" he said he aint know me to tell me all that then he called me slime after that"

" whatt?!? he must bang or sum shit" she scrunched her face causing her to mess her eyebrows up. "Shit !"

" where is you going anyway" i asked noticing her getting frustrated.

" im 'posed to be going to this party with peaches" she replied going over to her dresser and pulling her clothes out and sitting them on her bed.

Peaches was my associate, i dont call her my friend cause we just not that close like her and jonai is.

" what party ?" I asked as my number got called.

" sum party peaches invited me to," she shrugged . " I just know it's celebrities gone be there" she replied taking her phone into the bathroom with her.

" oouu, who gone be there"

" I don't know fa' sure but peaches know more about it"

" ima' call you back, im finna' get in the shower. Love you" she said.

" love you too" I hung up.

I put my phone back, grabbing my food and thanking the cashier.

I sat back down in my same spot pulling back out my phone and texting my other sister Cee back. I sipped some of sprite and exited out of my text thread with Cee.

I pulled up instagram on my phone and started a live video. I had a little fanbase that only obtained people from north carolina. I had bits of people from different states but not much.

random: sorry for your loss💔

" thank you"

I already had 34 viewers and half of them were asking me where i was.

" i live in Baton Rouge right " i replied eating some of my sandwich.

" WASSAM YB !" A boy yelled from behind me making me look behind me.

" wassam" the same boy from the gravyard said dapping up the boy. He had a loud group of boys behind him and most of them had "NEVER BROKE AGAIN" on their shirts or pants.

I turned back to my phone seeing people commenting.

random: sus you in yb city😆
random: girlllll!! Is that kentrell behind you ??😱
sid_2x:Wya ?

" who the fuck is yb and kentrell" i chuckled taking another bite of my sandwich and a sip of my drink.

" im at the mall of Louisiana" i replied back to my sister.

The loud group of boys moved up to the food court and went to Subway making me look back over to them.

The boy from the graveyard made eye contact with me as the sun made his grills shine letting me know he was smiling.

I smiled back making him chuckle and turn his head.

-------------------------------------------