10

Semaj Haynes
October 1st, 2018
10:26 AM
*10 days later

"Appointment time !" I squealed hopping out of my car with chicken in my hand.

I walked into the hair salon checking in.

" what'chu hoping for ?" the regular stylist that does my hair asked once I sat down
_________________

1:01 PM

22,317 views • liked by nba_youngboy and nc_nae

22,317 views liked by nba_youngboy and nc_nae

ncmaj_ nothing heavy, this light work ❣️.
view all 426 comments

nba_youngboy wya come see me
Load more comments

" I look goood" I dragged running my fingers through my hair while looking at myself in my bathroom mirror.

" I like thattttt" cece dragged coming inside my bathroom running her fingers through my hair.

" me too" I agreed.

" did you go to the lady who did ou-"

" c'mon cece, lets go" sid said barging in all dressed up.

" where y'all finna go?" I asked sitting on the sink.

" no where, now I said let's go" sid grabbed cece by her wrist and pulled her out the bathroom.

Weird but ok.

Kentrell 🤸🏿‍♀️❤️ facetime audio....

i answered it and kd's face popped up.

"yes kd?"

"uh hey, yo' man over hea' missin y-"

"mane gimme my shit !" kentrell voice boomed as his face appeared.

i laughed once i seen his face all scrunched up.

" say' come to my house" he hung up.

"rude much" i mumbled setting my phone back down.

_

1:48 PM

"SEMAJ!" kd sarcastically yelled bringing me into a hug.

"thank you lawd for bringing her here cause i cant deal with this grumpy ass nigga by myself"kd whispered into my ear. I laughed and pushed him off me.

" where he at?" I asked walking inside.

" he upstairs with his damn face in his pillow" he pointed up the spiral stairs. I chuckled and made my way towards the stairs, skipping up them.

Tupac's " Dear Mama" played lowly as I got to a room with a different door knob then the others. This was only my second time being here and I was still trying to remember my way around .

I knocked and got no answer. I pushed the door open lightly and stuck my head inside. Kentrells face was in his pillow just like kd said.

" don't you know you are appreciated.." the song played as I quietly closed the door. I made my way towards kentrell and lightly tapped him.

" kentrell" I whispered.

" fuck my mama" He blandly said turning his head and looking up at me with his bright eyes.

" awwnn, what she do to you" I tried so hard not to laugh because of the way he said it.

" I hate that bitch" he sat up in his bed, "turn this song off" he pointed toward his phone sitting on his dresser.

I nodded and went to his phone , and pressed pause on the music.

" now come gimme a hug, cause I missed you" he smiled holding his arms out. I laughed and went to give him a hug.

_

8:14 PM

" come hea'" kentrell pulled me towards him. He wrapped his hand around my throat and pecked my lips once.

" ima' see you toma' , ight ?" he made straight eye contact. I nodded and he let me go and made his way back into his house.

_
( so many time skips I'm sorry😖)

I opened the door to my house and plopped down on my couch.

" oh there you are"sid smiled coming down the stairs. I rose my eyebrow.

" how was your time with kentrell?" She smirked.

I squinted my eyes, " uhm it was good I guess"

" looked like it was more then good" Jonai said coming down the stairs and pointing at the hickies kentrell gave me.