09

Semaj Haynes
*same day
7:38 PM

I sat my phone back down on my dresser and made my way out my room

I sat my phone back down on my dresser and made my way out my room. Walking pass sid's room I heard a familiar voice over the phone.

" oh best believe ima' be on my way out there" the familiar voice said.

" alright bet, just text us the information" I heard cece say , then the three beeps from ending a call on FaceTime.

I shrugged it off and continued my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I pulled the toaster strudels out the freezer. I took the packet of toaster strudels out the box and teared a packet of frosting off carefully. I put it on a plate and put it into the microwave for a minute and 30 seconds.

While waiting there was a knock at the door.

" who is it ?!" I yelled walking towards the door.

" it me , open tha' doe' !" A male voice yelled from the other side.

" not til you give me a name !" I yelled back putting my ear to the door.

" it's me mane"

" who is me ?"

The person smacked their teeth, "me, kd"

I opened the door and he barged his big head self inside.

" um excuse me ? What type of party do you think thi-" I started to say but was cut off by the rest of the crew barging in smelling like weed.

" wea' y'all food at Semaj ?!" Ben yelled walking straight into the kitchen.

" well dang ain't no 'hey Semaj, how was your day' ?" I closed the door .

" how was your day ?" Boomer asked with a sarcastic smile plopping down on the couch.

" it was good until..."

" until what ?" Kd asked turning his head towards me.

" till boomer c-"

" hey y'all !" Sid excitedly said walking down stairs with cece following behind her. Everybody said hey and went back to what ever they was doing before.

Ben walked out the kitchen with my toaster strudel in his hand.

" damn, this shit good as hell"

" let me get some" 3 said snatching half of it out of his hand.

" don't put yo' booty finger nails on my food mane !"  Ben mugged him.