03

Semaj Haynes
*same day
2:51 PM

After my trip to the mall, i made my way back home.

" you had fun ?" Cece asked plopping down on the couch. I nodded and plopped down next to her.

" Jonai crazy ass had called for you" she said turning on the tv and going to netflix.

" i know, I already talked to her"

" what she talk to you bout ?"

" some party peaches taking her to. its 'posed to be hella' celebreties there" i shrugged taking my coat off and hanging it up in the closet and taking my shoes off.

" peaches hoe ass must be taking ha' to that party youngboy 'posed to be pulling up at"

She aint never like peaches cause peaches slept with 2 of her boyfriends. Main reason why i stopped hanging with her.

" why i keep hearing this nigga name?" I chuckled sitting back down.

" you dont know who youngboy is ?" Her eyes widened.

I shook my head no.

" lemme see yo' phone, imma show you who he is" she put her hand out. I took my phone out giving to her .

I watched her closely as went to Instagram and typed in a name. She clicked on a profile and it showed no pictures.

" where all the pictures at?" I asked laughing.

" he always archiving his photos, lemme think real fast" she stared off into space "ohh shit i forgot 'bout them stupid ass fanpages"

She typed again and pulled up a photo.

fp.youngboy #IBEENTHAT🐍

2184 comments

I looked closely at the picture and noticed it was the boy from the graveyard.

" wait... so he famous?" I looked back at cece.

" girl yes, i forgot you listen to that white shit" she smacked her lips.

She was right. I only listen to "white people" music. The only time i listened to rap was when my granddad was alive. I dont find rap amusing.

" im 'bout to leave tho, sid sleep so dont be so loud" cece said throwing my phone in my lap and standing up.

She stretched and pulled her shorts out her butt.

" where you 'bout to go ?" I asked.

" walmart, we need some more food 'round this bitch" she replied walking upstairs.

i followed after her and into my room laying in my bed before putting my bonnet on.
_______________

7:19 PM

"I do the dash in the winter, young nigga fly like propella ! DJ Khaled, mane I need me anotha' one ! When we do it, do it betta' ! No, I'm not writing no letter, NBA new Rockafella'!" the twins yelled in sync to the rap music that blared through their speakers.

i groaned pulling my pillow over my head. I noticing they werent going to stop so i pulled my covers off me and walked out my room. i squinted my eyes due to the bright lights that were on in the hallway.

i walked downstairs an seen the twins on top of the couch with brushes in their hands.

i rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen pulling out a ham and cracker lunchable.

" maj ! come say hey to my snap" sid said walking up to me and putting her phone in my face.

i laughed and covered my face pushing her away.

"moooove" i dragged.

"lemme get some" cece joined taking my lunchable and opening it.

"girl, gimme my shit" i snatched it back from her and mugged her.

"stingy ass "she mumbled walking to the fridge and getting her own.

"what we doing tomorrow?" sid asked turning the music off and unplugging the speaker.

i shrugged my shoulders and continued eating my lunchable.

"lets go to the mall" cece suggested.

i shook my head "i already went there"

"wea' you wanna go then?" sid asked slapping her thigh.

"lets got to a carnival or something" i replied nonchalantly.

"carnival it is"

________________________________

boring, i know.

kill your dad for $30,000 or your mom for $55,000?